1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2000 MORE knives arriving for shipment after the 4th of July!

Discussion in 'Delta-Z Knives' started by BarnZ, Jun 15, 2000.

1. BarnZ

BarnZ

Aug 2, 1999
    [​IMG] The second of 2 major shipments of Delta Z Knives is coming soon, and I've got to tell you they are absolutely fantastic! All of the 5000 series knives you can find on our web site will be shipping first come first served right after the July 4th holiday.

They all look as good or better than the web photos and have got to be one of the best values available in a quality knife. The 5000 series are our "lock back folders", easy to find from our home page:
    http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

(Note to dealers: Call Moteng or us to place your quantity orders - while supplies last)

Well, we full stocked to the gills now, so no waiting time from Delta Z.

Barnaby Zelman [​IMG]

------------------
    Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
    Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :
    www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

2. Jack Sides

Jack Sides

Aug 23, 1999
    Who does your damascus? Your web site answered my previous question. Have you considered a stag or water buffalo handle for the 5000 series? Is there a retailer in the Atlanta area?

3. BarnZ

BarnZ

Aug 2, 1999
    Dear Jack,

As a matter of fact, we do offer an African Ox handle and Stag on the 5000 series lock backs and fixed bladed knives. The 6000 series offers (in natural materials: Cow Horn, Cocobolo, Olive Briar, & Birch Briar woods. These are all beautiful and each pattern is unique to each knife as natural materials tend to be. That makes "your" knife unique in it's own way.

Barnaby [​IMG]

------------------
    Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
    Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :<br>
    http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com