2000 Post Beckerhead Giveaway!

I'm in! BH #374

You're quite generous indeed. congrats on the milestone!

My favorite Becker is most definitely the BK20

uJ4sc2Q.jpg

PYbzcVP.jpg

Followed by my BK9

6XmIRPX.jpg

NQLd3Xy.jpg

B1edEg7.jpg

And my BK15 reverse tanto mod

BpcG1Ll.jpg

4tCG5gD.jpg

Oh snap King!!! That 15 looks great. I wanna do my 5 like that.

Well this sucks, had my "application" in for a couple weeks but it seems approval for Beckerhead status is like waiting at the DMV.

Well this sucks, had my "application" in for a couple weeks but it seems approval for Beckerhead status is like waiting at the DMV.

DMV? I keep telling myself that being a beckerhead is like Heinz ketchup, for the best things in life you have to wait. ;)

Oh snap King!!! That 15 looks great. I wanna do my 5 like that.

I got it off of the exchange here, so I can't take credit for the idea or the execution, but it is a nice idea and it works well too, feels like a slightly handle-heavy version of the 16 in use. It was also before the 15 was disco'd, so I'm not sure it'd be such a great idea to do it now considering the cost of a 15 now.

I got it off of the exchange here, so I can't take credit for the idea or the execution, but it is a nice idea and it works well too, feels like a slightly handle-heavy version of the 16 in use. It was also before the 15 was disco'd, so I'm not sure it'd be such a great idea to do it now considering the cost of a 15 now.
Can you post a pic of the spine as It meets the cutting edge? Sorry 91bravo I'm not trying to hijack.

Shame on you BK MODs, SHAME! Get this guy his # and approved!

I'll probably get banned now by Bladite, but had to be said.

I'm in please, I'll add some pics to this post with the 7 on the weekend.:thumbsup:

Congrats on 2k posts!

I seem to recall that the application process can take up to 30 days. My guess is that it is further compounded by the software switch and likely busy mods.

I'm in...BH# 407...thanks 91, very generous of you.

My naked 6 ready to be shipped off to Tate for a park bath.

i-5rHd36p-XL.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1693.JPG Alright! I'm in!

I'm in...thanks 91, very generous of you.

My naked 6 ready to be shipped off to Tate for a park bath.

i-5rHd36p-XL.jpg

Wow! That's gonna be sick!
He does great work, can't wait to see it complete!

Last edited:
Good entries so far! I'll keep this going until this Sunday evening, then a name will be drawn and shipped out that following Monday!

Congrats on 2000, and thanks for the chance!
I'm in. BH# 305.

Love me some Tweener, but sometimes you need bigger or smaller...

Last edited:
Very nice give away. I have the same blade in a different colored handle. I'll stay out of this give away. Someone will walk away with a nice pocket knife!!

Love the knife. My favorite is my 5. Stupid photobucket's down or something so pics to follow. #905

Here's the set. The 5 is from when she was stock.

#349 in. Thank you so much for the chance!

Geeze... these "pick your favorite" questions.... I don't have too many shots of my favorites, but it's close between the BK4 and BK17. Here is the most recent BK17 shot I have.

IMG_20170422_082658_187_zpsmknbu5mh.jpg

Thanks!

Back