2009 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your site wasn't working for me for some reason, what is the pricing? Or is there another place it's posted?

Your site wasn't working for me for some reason, what is the pricing? Or is there another place it's posted?

It's hit and miss. Pricing is posted in another sticky, or just shoot me an email.

hi, man.
i am a chinese , cooool.
i wanta buy two K sheaths for my scrap yard DM:D

may i chose thickness , color,pattern of a sheath ?
coool!

I keep getting requests to put up pics of the style I'm doing now with the ramp, so here ya go :thumbup:. Bad lighting, but I still haven't built a new light box. After countless Swick sheaths, I settled on this style a bit back. Ramp gives a perfect thumb release while still being very easily drawn without it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1962.JPG
    DSCN1962.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN1963.JPG
    DSCN1963.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 89
OOOoooh...very nice! Kiah, can you message/email me the cost for one in black, shipped to DFW?

Thanks!
Vic

OOOoooh...very nice! Kiah, can you message/email me the cost for one in black, shipped to DFW?

Thanks!
Vic

Sorry, you don't have e-mail enabled. Price is $25 shipped. PP address is kiah@customkydex.com

Thanks,
Kiah

pics? also pics for a Mora 2000 sheath if you got it thanks.

There's a few of both in the pic thread. I've got a couple different style 510 sheaths to do Tonight, so I'll try to post pics of those Tomorrow for ya.

Hello, I am new here but I was wondering if you might have a sheath for this knife.

The Bumble Bee
Comes with the Sharpshooter Sheath Systems Clovis Pouch Sheath.

Specs:

Overall Length: 5.96 Inches
Blade Length: 2.350 Inches
Cutting Edge Length: 2.250 Inches
Blade Steel: 52-100 @ 58rc
Blade Thickness: .120 Inch
Weight: 3.625 Ounces

Thanks for you help.

Hey Kiah I'm wondering if you ever did or do any axe, hatchet, or tomahawk kydex sheaths or should I stick with leather. Thanks sp00kedd

Hey Kiah I'm wondering if you ever did or do any axe, hatchet, or tomahawk kydex sheaths or should I stick with leather. Thanks sp00kedd

Shoot me an e-mail with what you're needing it for and how you want it setup and we'll see if it's doable. Whatever it is, it would need to be sent in though.

Not sure if you're a member here, but figured I'd throw this up in case. I've replied to your emails, but they don't seem to be getting through. If you didn't receive my last one, and you see this, try contacting me through the forum e-mail system and see if that works. :confused:

I kinda liked the "tall with a hole" design look better, but chopped down they are much easier to draw and give access to the jimping. The other way, they were a little too "gripped".

attachment.php

Spacing will facilitate small Tek-Lok carry in vertical or horizontal position.

Just an update on my order. This is the exact design i would like to get if you dont mind. I will be carrying it horizontally and will be using mini teklok.

I hope its not too late to change my order. :) if this design is to gripped, i will take the new design.

Thanx Much,
Vince

I kinda liked the "tall with a hole" design look better, but chopped down they are much easier to draw and give access to the jimping. The other way, they were a little too "gripped".

attachment.php

Spacing will facilitate small Tek-Lok carry in vertical or horizontal position.

Just an update on my order. This is the exact design i would like to get if you dont mind. I will be carrying it horizontally and will be using mini teklok.

I hope its not too late to change my order. :) if this design is to gripped, i will take the new design.

Thanx Much,
Vince

No problem. I worked out the kinks, so any design pictured in this thread is fine. All will carry vertical or horizontal with a mini Tek-Lok. Just to be clear, you want it like this one?

attachment.php

No problem. I worked out the kinks, so any design pictured in this thread is fine. All will carry vertical or horizontal with a mini Tek-Lok. Just to be clear, you want it like this one?

attachment.php

YES. and if it's possible to have the hole spacing to be 1" apart. Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back