2009 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got three of these and they all fit great!!!! Thanks man great mints for my swicks!!!!

Thank ya. New ones should actually be even better, as I finally threw out the horrible rack from my "thermoplastic heat infusing, kydex softening system" (ie: toaster oven), and replaced it with a coated steel plate. That thing gets HOT.

Hey Kiah, dropped you a note and PP'ed you on the 10th for one of these, just checking to make sure you got the order and am on the list. Mine should be here today with a 189 mule. Thanks Martin

Hey Kiah, dropped you a note and PP'ed you on the 10th for one of these, just checking to make sure you got the order and am on the list. Mine should be here today with a 189 mule. Thanks Martin

Yup. You're on the list.

Are you still doing the older style sheath? I plan on carrying my Swick with the handle down and want it to be as gripped as possible.

Are you still doing the older style sheath? I plan on carrying my Swick with the handle down and want it to be as gripped as possible.

I can, but it's very secure. As in breaking the chain on the draw. If you want paracord and have a strong neck, I'll be happy to make the old style.

Swick is here by the way. Will start paid orders Monday morning.

Dude, you ROCK!!!

Got the sheath and knife today, PERFECT! I love how you molded the kydex around the guard. Holds the knife perfectly tight, but pops out with just the right amount of pull!

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and get them up others to see.

Thanks!!!!!!!

BCCL

I tried to send this by PM, but your message box is full. :D

Cool. PM box is a pain. It's setup for 200 and and can't handle the flow. I just realized a few minutes ago that I could archive messages I still needed which is very cool, and my inbox is svelt now.

Excellent work!!!

Cattaraugus225QKydex1.jpg

Cattaraugus225QKydex3.jpg

That knife looks great with kydex, what a cool combination!!! Great work. Ky-ah's ( :D ) sheaths are top notch, with a good blend of strong retention plus ease of withdrawal.

K--Do you have a form for a 12" Ontario machete..125" thick? Would I have to send it to you for a kydex sheath ? Cost?--Thanx--KV

hey Kiah, I'm interested in picking up a sheath as well - I'm located in Canada. Could you please let me know of the total cost with shipping? Just need a black neck sheath. Thanks!

I do not. You'd need to send it in. I'll shoot you an email Monday with a price. I'm too fuddled to add right now.

Fuddled = bourbon? :D

Nah, just exhausted. I also managed to catch a bit of steel in my eye this morning and light is not my friend right now. And a cat peed in my boots, so I smell unpleasant. On the good side, I built 7 new presses Today.

Haha, that's a helluva silver lining at least. Cool!

But sorry about the steel, did you get it out I hope? I have no advice to offer re: cat pee however. Fire solves most problems like that I find (on the cat, not the boots).

Haha, that's a helluva silver lining at least. Cool!

But sorry about the steel, did you get it out I hope? I have no advice to offer re: cat pee however. Fire solves most problems like that I find (on the cat, not the boots).

I guess a bit just grazed it. I can't see anything in there. Apparently it's good measure to get safety glasses on before the angle grinder hits steel. Eh, it ain't the first time I've done it and probably won't be the last. Had to wear a patch last time, so I had an excuse to look like a pirate for a couple weeks.

Hahaha, as cool as being a pirate is, I've also heard a positive comment or two about safety glasses. :D Plus, trained parrots only cost a bit more than a quality, diamond-encrusted eye patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back