2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan

I picked up a GCM on the forums so I want to change handle options on these two to Orange G10 please:

180. l2lku2 = 3V, GCM, SS = pd 65
181. l2lku2 = CPM154, BlackG10, SS = pd 65

Apologies for this late change, this must be like herding cats.

Also, you have me down for #s 183 & 184 because I accidentally paid twice on one transaction - please remove me for 183 & 184 & just use those payments towards 180, 181 & 182 - no need to refund. I will just pay the difference when required.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dan, I apologize but I am going to have to remove myself from the the preorder list. I'll followup with an email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I want one!
3v, black and blue g-10 and stainless pins!
i will do the deposit..... NOW!
thanks

PayPal sent for final payment of #'s 3,4,& 5 on the list.

Credit due me of $185 from Order #07403 was subtracted from total due on these.
Balance plus 2% was sent by PayPal a few minutes ago.

These should now read Paid in Full / [PIF] when you update again.

Please note two things.....

1. KYDEX sheath was requested & paid for knife #3 on list. [knife with the BCM handle]

2. Please make note of the "Reminder of Address Change" PM I sent you again today.

It was only sent as a reminder, because I have no way of knowing if you had a chance to read the PM and/or email I sent in early March concerning the address change.

Thank you Dan.... :thumbup:

Last edited:
Does anybody here know how far Dan is out on these? I checked his original thread just a day or two back and it has not been edited from the beginning to mid-May timeframe. And I see that he responds to other threads here, but it seems as though the direct question asked a few posts above was not seen or maybe was answered privately. Anyone?

on the 2009 Buscrafter update is the proverbial gorilla in the room that everybody seems to prefer to ignore. I would just speculate that Dan is up to his ears right now & at least monitoring the rumblings here. Beyond that who knows?

I would certainly expect some update on this project after Blade.

I will definitely update before the Blade Show...just had to wait for school to get out and get up to speed in the shop.

If it was just 5 or even 10 updates I had to make to this list...wouldn't be a big deal. But I have literally dozens...perhaps even a hundred changes/updates/additions/etc. to make and I don't want to do it hastily.

yes, I should not have put it off....but the past is the past....and it just needs to be done....and I will have the time now that school is out and my new shop is up-n-running.

Thanks for your patience guys! :thumbup:

I will get you all squared away, no worries about that.

As far as the Bushcraft knives themselves are concerned....the only update I have is that they are "Camping Out" along side the BushMasters, waiting to get the thumbramps cut in....*shrug*....I'll check in on them on Monday, to see what the ETA is...and report back here.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan please check to see if you got my $65.00 as it was sent Feb.28/09 but doesn't show up on the list. Thanks Paul Devine

Dan If it's not too much trouble can I chandle my handle selection to AZ Desert Ironwood, plus red liners?
To sum it up:
Mrappraisit: 3V, AZ Ironwood, SS, Redliners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back