2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool :cool: I see mine boxed and ready to go :D
Thanks Dan :thumbup:
Just sent paypal payment for the balance.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I see mine ready for glue-up...Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on that screamin' demon...:thumbup::thumbup::D

Dan,

I sent the rest of the payment. Please, note that I added a Kydex sheath!
Unique Transaction ID #0CM89188R4579654A

My original order:
CPM 3V + Green Canvas Micarta ($5)+ Stainless Steel Corby Bolts and Lanyard($10) + RED liners ( $10 ) + Kydex ($35) + shipping ($10)
Update: add 1 Kydex sheath ($35)
Total = 120+ 5 +10+10+10+35=$190 + 2% PP fee($3.8)=$193.8

Last edited:
Dan, I sent an E-Mail with a few questions?????
about my deposit. Please reply.

Hey - it looks like mine (#2) is getting closer. Dan - I still need to mail you the blade we spoke of. Let me know as you get closer bro. I know your working your ass off.

TF

Dan - I was wondering if it is too late to add one of your Kydex sheaths? If I did add one would this delay the delivery of the knife? Let me know and I can send you the $36 via PayPal.

Hey Dan, did you get my payment? I don't see my name on the list. Know you are busy. Thank you!!!
CPM 3V
Arizona Desert Ironwood
Brass Corby Bolts and Lanyard
Red liners
JRE sheath
Amount: $234.60 USD
Transaction Date: Jul. 31, 2009
Transaction ID: 23T905985F335002A

I see my two in that bunch ready for glueup. Entire balance due coming this Friday night 7/7/9. If the timing is right, you can throw my two PIF GCM WSS knives in the same box.

Dan, I just sent you $36 via paypal for a Kydex sheath. Hopefully this is not too late?

Paid $36
Unique Transaction ID #2L870915PX360732K

Thanks,
Shawn

Hey Dan

Deposit paid.
Please update your list.

:)
Cheers
Eric

Last edited:
Hey Dan, Just wanting to make sure your received my payment in full and ask when the list will be updated. Hope all is well! Love the pictures!!!

CPM 3V
Arizona Desert Ironwood
Brass Corby Bolts and Lanyard
Red liners
JRE sheath
Amount: $234.60 USD
Transaction Date: Jul. 31, 2009
Transaction ID: 23T905985F335002A

Hi Dan, when I gave you my shipping address at Menkes Parcel service, I forgot to ask y ou to label the package "Ankar Sheng c/o......."

I sent you an email regarding this titled "IMPORTANT ADDRESS CHANGE: BUSHCRAFT PRODUCTION RUN", please take a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks,
Ankar

Sent you an email with an address change Dan.

New address is

Jake Williams
627 E. 16th St.
Sedalia MO 65301

Anyone know why Dan has not shipped out the completed knives? FWIW. I paid in full July 1.

The first page indicates that he has finished some - it would appear that he has shipped some already, but probably has not updated the "shipped" status for the others. FWIW, I paid my balance on 6/26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back