2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order one CPM154 2009 Bushcraft blank at this time ?
I'll pay in full by Paypal, $80+S&H $20+ 2%Paypal fee $2=$102.

Hi Dan,

When you are able (so you are better able to keep track), please update #229 to read:

Warriorsociologist = 3V Blank + kydex sheath = PIF

I sent you the $37 via paypal several days ago for the sheath... I believe $75 + $37 should cover the 3V blade blank and the sheath...

I'm working on a spreadsheet I can publish on my website that will contain updated details....I'll post it in the first post as soon as it's ready. Should help to manage things since my Order Tracker is down.

:thumbup:

Dan

No worries :thumbup: (I am just under the assumption that (for now) having us post these notes to you here is the best way to keep things organized).
Thanks again.

No worries :thumbup: (I am just under the assumption that (for now) having us post these notes to you here is the best way to keep things organized).
Thanks again.
This is what I've come to expect. At first I was "Hey what the hell, why haven't you updated?" Then I realized that he accounts for all of the changes but is just slow to update because of the volume. I mean, this run is well over 200 and this is just one run. All you have to do is look at some of the nit picky posts, yours truly included:eek:, to see that he does do a really good job of keeping track of everything. I would love to have an instantaneous update but we are talking about ONE worker, owner, customer service rep and 400+ customers. Doing what he is doing, I'm thinking he's Doctor Octopus.

Dan...are you Doc Oc?

Last edited:
Hey Dan,

You're crazy. :thumbup: That's a lot of work. I remember the first time I saw one of your Bushcraft knives I said I wanted one. Been out of the loop for a while, are you still taking orders? I'm going to have to get one of these at some point. Be it this year or next.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dan,
My two Bushcrafters are now Paid in Full. Please update your list when you have a moment.
Balance due of $335.00 sent 8/9/9
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4J120793MT4748314)

2 Bushcrafters ( Both Desert Ironwood/red liners/brass) each with a sheath (1 kydex/1 JRE leather).
You already have deposits on both Bushcrafters for a total of $130 as indicated in the list. This is the balance due including shipping and 2% paypal fee's.

I have two WSS GCM's PIF also. If the timing is correct, ship all four in one box.

Thanks much.

Hi Dan,

Could you update my order and status (paid in full) and let me know? Many thanks.

(Unique Transaction ID #0CM89188R4579654A)

This is th rest of the payment. Please, note that added a Kydex!

CPM 3V + Green Canvas Micarta ($5)+ Stainless Steel Corby Bolts and Lanyard($10) + RED liners ( $10 ) + Kydex ($35) + shipping ($10)
Update: add 1 Kydex sheath ($35)
Total = 120+ 5 +10+10+10+35=$190 + 2% PP fee($3.8)=$193.8

(128.80(new) + 65(sent before) = 193.8)

****BUSHCRAFT BLADES HAVE ARRIVED!!!****

If you are one of the first 40 on the list - GREAT NEWS!

Might be a good time to send in the remainder of your bill to expedite shipping!

These will start rolling out the End of Next Week!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumbup:

Dan

Any updates on these?

Yes - some have shipped, some have not.

I am still sorting through all the paperwork. Not everybody was nice enough to include their bladeforums name with their payments...and so my bookkeeping is double what it should be, sadly....but alas....the end is in sight !!!! :eek:

I have a dozen more boxed up ready to ship - just can't seem to put payments together with names and addresses....*shrug*

I have nearly all of the first 100 glued-up now....(hey, I gotta keep moving...can't just sit and type all day...blech!)

Dan

yo dan, you happen to get any more of these off to the post office yet? not that I'm excited or anything...

Will those of us who have been PIF for six weeks, followed instructions by including Bladeforums name with payment ,and have finished by our order be getting our knives shipped any time soon?

Some of us who are PIF have been waiting for the past 6 months.
I am certain that Dan is working as fast as possible and will fill the orders accordingly.

Some of us who are PIF have been waiting for the past 6 months.
I am certain that Dan is working as fast as possible and will fill the orders accordingly.

I understand what you are saying as I have been in line since Feb also. However 6 weeks ago I got an email saying to send the balance if you are in the top 40 (which I am). I'm not impatient at all. I didn't send emails or posts looking for updates at any point in the last 5 months. Now that I've been contacted by the maker and sent the balance I think it should not take 2 months to receive it. That is all I'm saying. I love the Koster Bushcraft that I use now and I'm sure I will like my new one - whenever I get it.

just had some setbacks, guys....that's all. I have sent out a whole bunch of knives and will be udpating the list this morning. Thanks for your patience! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back