2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dan,

I am listed as owing $35 for the JRE sheath - I included that with my last payment & and included a note stating the extra $35 were for the sheath), so I should be PIF.

Sam

Thanks for the update Dan,a MO & shipping info will be in the mail this week,

Dennis

Hey Dan,

I see that I am paid up, my knife is ready, so I should be ready to go. Right? Labor Day is coming up, got to go and bushcraft!

Thanks for the fine work and keeping track of all this crazyness!

Dan, if the new list says "boxed up", does that mean the knife shipped out? Just want to keep an eye out for it, thanks.

Ok - I'm updating the list again today.

Got a bunch of boxes ready to go to the post office today. :thumbup:

And I've still got a bunch of knives finished/boxed-up that are not yet paid for. If you guys still want them, definitely let me know. Otherwise, I will need to bump it down to the next person on the list.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan, if a knife is shipped out do you send an email to notify the customer that the knife is on it's way? Just wondering, thanks for the updates.

Dan, if a knife is shipped out do you send an email to notify the customer that the knife is on it's way? Just wondering, thanks for the updates.

Unless something has changed from the past, IIRC, the customer is NOT individually notified that their knife has shipped. That it has shipped may be reflected in an update to the first post though.

on_the_edge - Thanks, I was guessing that Dan did not send out email alerts, since it seems that some of the guys on the list got their knives "out of the blue". I did check the two lists but both appear to be unchanged, no sweat I know Dan is very busy.

I updated the list

Got a bunch of knives boxed up - will ship tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan. I just checked the list, and it says i still owe $35 for the kydex sheath. (#96 on the list.)
The kydex sheath should be paid with the following unique Transaction ID: 7CG61612L4839591A.
The upgrade in shipping from standard to Express Mail as we agreed upon, is paid with the following unique Transaction ID: 7YG64349F7851340L.

Just thought i'd post here aswell.

Keep up the good work!

****UPDATE****

JRE Sheaths are IN!!!

All orders with sheaths that are Paid-In-Full and finished have sheaths headed their way (included those who got their knives first sans sheath).

Thanks to JRE!!!

Dan

just got back from the Post Office - Holy Toledo!!!

Doing my part to keep the USPS healthy and well fed!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

Hey Dan, just thought i'd ask if you could throw up a picture of the knife with a kydex sheath. It'd be just great to see. Remember, gotta keep those USPS-people happy, and they'll in turn keep all of us happy. :)

I am doing kydex tomorrow morning - will post pics if I can.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back