2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
drdoc - got your payment and updated the list.

I haven't updated all payments yet - I usually wait until it's time to hit the post office, so I can do them all at once....that's why I hadn't marked it. But I went ahead and did yours.

I should be doing the rest of them by Wednesday (when I should have all these knives done).

Thanks for your patience.

Dan

heya Dan,

I've been trying really hard to get a hold of you without being annoying.
I REALLY need to know if I've been shipped or not. My mailing address for my bushcraft order - 198 is my father's (I was living in an apt complex at the time I ordered it.) and I just found out that he's been out of town for the last 3 weeks. I have been checking the status page, and I believe some of the people around my number have already received theirs, but as a group we are still marked as "glued up" and not marked as "boxed up", and definitely not grayed out for "shipped"

I don't want to loose my order in the mail, or get it returned.

could you please, please, please shoot me an email or something, and if it has not gone out can I please change my address, I actually live in a house now :)

ARMYof1 = CPM154, BlackG10, A, red liners = pd 65
I have paid the order in full a week or so ago and justed was looking for shipping confirmation!!! The list says mine is done and ready to ship.
Thanks Dan!
Regards,
Adam

Jack - yours is done, but not shipped yet. Same with ARMYOf1.

I have about 30-40 knives to ship between tomorrow and Thursday - so it will go out with the rest of them.

Thanks!

Dan

thanks for getting back with me :)

I was starting to worry that it was frozen to my father's front porch, got shipped back, or one of the neighborhood kids took off with it ...lol

thanks so much for your time and I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing it :D

I finished up the kydex sheaths (7 in all) - boxing up now - they head out today.

Dan

I finished a BUNCH today - will be sending out shipping notices tomorrow. :thumbup:

Dan

Balance of $ 140 sent by Pay Pal today for # 225 (CPM154 w/ Orange G10 & Kydex sheath set up to use RAT Cutlery sheath hardware)- - -

P.S. - - is identified as # 225 in the chart linked in the email notice you sent today. But is listed as # 226 in
the list at the begining of this thread.

Last edited:
More nearly finished Bushcraft knives - just need to finish the tangs, deburr, sharpen and etch!

Updates0129-04.jpg

Kydex sheaths done:

Updates0129-03.jpg

Bushcraft sheaths are IN !!!!!

Wahoo!

If you've been waiting for one....your knife and sheath will ship on Monday.

:thumbup:

Dan

p.s. I'd send 'em today, but I'm buried in ice and snow!

Ok - guys....I spoke too soon...:mad: :grumpy:

The sheaths are the OLD pattern (too small) and don't fit the new knives.

I put in a call and email to JRE today - hopefully we'll get this straightened out and some new sheaths on the way.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Dan

Great news - JRE is sending out replacement sheaths today.

Dan

Does anyone on the list want out? I would love to get one of these knives. If you have paid your deposit and want it back, let me know. We'll get with Dan, swap names on the order and I'll paypal your deposit back and include 3.5% to cover the fees! Would really like one with Ironwood handle. Let me know.

Sheaths are IN - and they fit perfectly.
Thanks, JRE !!!

If you have an order that was completed but waiting for a sheath - your knife should ship today.

Dan
Dan

Hi Dan,

My knife came with a leather sheath and I would like to pick up and extra kydex for it. What would that run with shipping?

Thanks

Mike

I can make a standard sheath for $35, or a drop-loop sheath for $45. It won't be a perfect fit (each knife is slightly different) but it will still fit. And it can always be "adjusted" with a hair-dryer or heat gun.

Dan

And the leather sheaths are GONE!!!

that was fast.

:eek:

Hopefully I can get more next week.

Dan

Hey Dan,
Got your notice that mine was done and you are waiting on payment. I sent my final payment plus shipping in December along with all my shipping info.Please let me know what you find on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back