Happy New Year to you all. It's already here for me. Red Flower and I wached the fireworks over Melbourne from a mountain overlook last night.

May peace be with you all in 2009.

Happy New Year and may it bring Health, Happiness, Joy & Peace to you and all you love.

So Howard goes to Melbourne while Sydney has a $5million fireworks display? ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone!
Wishing all a healthy, prosperous and wonderful year,full of the joys of life and love.
May it bring continued success in pain relief for our ndn friend.
Help and relief to all our dear friends in Nepal and around the globe, to all in general both
two legged and four and of course to pala, yangdu, the kamis and all at H.I.

Last edited:
Five minutes left to Y2K and 9 over here. Let's hope that this year will be the best one yet, for us here and for everyone else. I will save the rhetorics for a more sober moment. Happy new year!

Hmmmm... I am not sooo sure '08 was a Bad year.... I mean it was another 365 days with my Best Friend who also happens to be My Lover!!
And it was the Year that I was able to become the Proud keeper of a Most Excellent Everest Katana (Only made possible by a Most Gracious Gesture by Whom we consider a Superb Family Friend).
Yes, '08 DID have its downs as well as ups, but we really do Have it SOOOO much better than the majority of this planet.
The teenage years I spent on the other side of the World really did make me Appreciate what we have in the USA
Yes, this country does have it problems, but if somebody can point out a better place I will be surprised ;)

I know....sounding like a "Pollyanna" here, but maybe I just try to be a "Glass half-full " vs "Glass half-empty" kind of Guy.

Ed

"Some people regard private enterprise as a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look on it as a cow they can milk. Not enough people see it as a healthy horse, pulling a sturdy wagon." Winston Churchill

Hmmmm... I am not sooo sure '08 was a Bad year.... I mean it was another 365 days with my Best Friend who also happens to be My Lover!!

Ed

Pssst, Ed. There were 366 days last year....:D

ROFL, Ted!
Somehow I knew I might be off on the count!!
Thank-You Sir;)
Ed

Just another reason it was a good year for you. You got a whole extra day with your best friend.:thumbup:

Better late than never I suppose. ;) I can't say 2008 was a totally bad year although I can and do agree there were some really hard things to live with, and through, both here and in the little part of the world I live in.:(

As for me personally if 2009 continues like 2008 ended then there may be no end to the amount of trouble I could find myself in by the years end.:thumbup: :cool: :D

On the other hand, Que Sera Sera. ;)

Back