2010 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you an email about an order from 031710.

It is for "Coyote Brown Fiskars Kydex cover with MOLLE attachment."

Working on the site. Part of it's up. Feel free to look at the layout, but DO NOT USE THE CONTACT FORM RIGHT NOW unless you want your computer to go batshit crazy. :eek:

Kiah

OK. Temporarily fixed using a Flash form, so have at it. I'll get it replaced with a non Flash form as soon as I get a chance to see where I'm screwing up the processor.

For those wanting a pic of the Swick 2 sheaths. Here ya be. Eyelets are set for small/large TL, my loops, Spyderco G-Clip, etc.

For those who have already paid, they'll be shipping this weekend. For those needing one, price is $25 shipped. PP addy is kiah@customkydex.com

swick.jpg

Paypal sent for one of these. Looking forward to it! Thanks much for the fine Kydex products. Do you sell the TecLocks also?? The new Swick is a really great knife by the way. For those that missed out on the SwickI, if you land one of these, then you haven't really "missed out". The leaf shape Spyderco went with isn't as upswept as you would think. And there's enough improvements (OAL and an extra paracord hole) to make the Swick II the better deal. This is a great idea. Perrin and Sal really nailed it. This little knife becomes part of your skeletal structure. The bad guy would REALLY have to WANT to take it away from you in a fight. Not only that but you can "do stuff" with the knife still in your hand, basically deployed. I'm not one that looks at knives as defensive tools, matter-of-fact I discourage that line of thought as it makes knife entusiasts look like a bunch of knuckle dragging mouthbreathers. Fact is, when the SHTF, a picnic basket handle can become a lifesaving tool. But this little knife has some solid thought (defensive-based thought) behind it. The natural tendancy to make clawing motions, for example, when forced into a really tight corner. The SPOT and the Swick are two examples of a knife that is just as much at home opening an envelope as it would be clawing out a mamma grizzly bear's eyes that just so happens to be trying to do the very same thing to you. Cheers and thanks again for the wonderful carry options you provide around here.

Hey Kiah, I purchased 3 Swick sheaths from you last fall, and I just put in an order with Spyderco for a pair of Swick 2s, so I'd like to get 2 of your sheaths for those as well.

Please shoot me an email...thanks!

All May orders and the Swick 2 sheaths from the exchange should've arrived by now. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the PO decided to rubber band them all and then drop them back in my mailbox Today with a note to reprint all the postage and ship again :rolleyes:

Not sure what the problem is but I'll get them back out this evening and they should all be home in a few days. Sorry for the hold up, but I'm working on it right now.

I'm anxious to switch my edc to your desert digital sheath.

Is there any way I could talk you into creating a sheath for the Emerson/Perrin LaGriffe? I can loan you the model.
Paul :D
plvickers@comcast.net

You should be getting a box from me sometime next week, bud :thumbup:

Got it, and sent you a PM, Russ.

Love the sheath, been using it for a week now. Screams quality.

Thanks, bro.

I'm anxious to switch my edc to your desert digital sheath.

Is there any way I could talk you into creating a sheath for the Emerson/Perrin LaGriffe? I can loan you the model.
Paul :D
plvickers@comcast.net

Yes, but not right now. I may be moving in a week or two, and am not gonna take any orders involving shipping knives to me until I figure it out.

Hey, bro. I've sent you a couple of PMs, but you don't seem to be getting them, so I figured I'd try this. I need your mailing addy.

Edit: Got it. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Alrighty, I've been invisible for the last few weeks. Sorry about that. Stuff came up and I haven't been home.

Any orders that I neglected to get out beforehand will go out in the morning. On that note, I believe a couple of orders before I left got mixed up and shipped to the wrong places. Sorry, it's been hectic and my mind's been other places for the last couple of months, and the payments that came in without any actual info of what they were for got mixed up. If you have an order that's late or you got the wrong thing, shoot me an email if you haven't already.

As for emails, PMs, voicemails, etc., I have a metric fuckton to sort through and deal with. I'm gonna sit down and go through them Tomorrow, so deep breaths and your messages will be replied to in the order in which they were received. If you don't get a reply by Tomorrow night, then I've missed your message, try again.

Again, sorry for anything that didn't get shipped out before my absence or got mixed up. It will be resolved ASAP and any headaches it's caused will be made up for as best I can.

Kiah

Damnit, get your sh!t together :mad:

:p

Seriously though, I hope things are going smoother for you.

Let me know if you need me to send you my order details again.

Damnit, get your sh!t together :mad:

:p

Seriously though, I hope things are going smoother for you.

Let me know if you need me to send you my order details again.

Yeah, everything's cool now. :thumbup:

Slacking off for a couple days before getting back to work. Just opened your package last night. First time handling a Condor machete, and I gotta say that's the nicest freaking prod. machete I've ever seen. :eek: I had a dream about it later being carried with an over the shoulder rig. Hmmmmm. ;)

Anyways, I'll shoot you an email Tonight when I check my other ones, bro.

Yup, I know! :) I'm no machete expert, but I've handled enough having been born and raised in Hawaii...and the Condors are the nicest productions I've come across. The 18"er is a good one too.

Obligatory pic:
DannyTstore.jpg

:D

I sent you an email yesterday or the day before, so you should see it when you check your mail tonight :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back