2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V - Sign Up List!

I can't say yet....sorry, ras.

What I CAN say is that the blades are in heat-treat now....wahoo!!

I finished flat grinding the other blades and was able to ship them out yesterday.

Great news! :thumbup:

Dan

The blades are back from heat-treat and I have laid out the handles to cut out the materials. Looking at about 4-6 weeks for completion. Definitely possible before Christmas if you are Paid-In-Full.

:thumbup:

:eek:

Dan

Dan,

Can you let me know how much I owe you to be paid in full? Including Postage(with tracking) to:

Australia

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
mattbrook - I removed your full address - for privacy reasons - and left the country only (the only info I need to give you a s/h quote). Send me an email and I'll get a total for you.

Thanks!

Dan

The blades are back from heat-treat and I have laid out the handles to cut out the materials. Looking at about 4-6 weeks for completion. Definitely possible before Christmas if you are Paid-In-Full.

:eek:

Dan
Dan -- Where do we pay in full? Your website only shows the deposit. Thanks

I haven't put up the worksheet yet - that will have totals on it. When I do, I'll start sending out invoices.

Thanks!

Dan

Is there any of these left to be claimed? If I cant get one of the WS&S knives I may just EDC this knife. Let me know If I can still get one and I will get the deposit sent. THanks!

I got you on the list for the WSS, dubs chops. This one is closed for now. :(

ras - You can pay the remainder any time through my email address:

dan @ kosterknives . com

Thanks!

Dan

I created the Official Updates page here:

http://www.kosterknives.com/BushcraftFlatGround.htm

Can check there for payment details, etc.

I expect to start shipping these out at the first of the year. I was delayed because of the stone-tumbling - I didn't schedule things properly.

Other than that, we are pretty much on target!

Thanks!

Dan

Got it.

Guys - looks like I hadn't completed the pricing formulas yet - it's now corrected. I apologize for the mixup.

Thanks for understanding!

Dan

Also, if you didn't specify a sheath with your order, I put you down for kydex. :D

If you want leather - you can let me know at any time.

The blades are getting stone-tumbled right now. Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks!

Dan

Ok - I got the blades back from stone-tumbling during the Holiday break - check 'em out!!

Bushcraft-FG110101-01.jpg

They look great!

I have just a few more things to finish up next week and then I'll be starting these (along with the Monster Nessies and 3V Nessmuks).

Thanks for your patience!

Dan

hey dan im wondering if the are still available whit the scandy grind ? grtz vrax

sorry guys - this list is full and flat-ground only.

I do plan on offering some scandi-ground bushcraft knives in a few months - too backlogged to start anything right now.

Dan

Good news - I've started these knives now and should have some pics and updates to post real soon.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Looks like I missed this one. I am om your mailing list so will keep watching for the next batch.

Thanks

Keith

Last edited:
Back