2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V - Sign Up List!

I also finished the kydex sheaths - and the knives too, of course. :D

All finished knives are boxed up ready to ship tomorrow (didn't quite make it before closing time today). I got 10 boxes - over half of them going International...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for your patience, guys!

It all works out in the end. Hope you like 'em.

Dan

p.s. here's the order sheet: www.kosterknives.com/BushcraftFlatGround.htm

Thanks for the update Dan,

Hopefully it gets here with out getting held up in customs for to long! There terrible over here.

Matt

Dan,
Thanks, good to see #20 is on its way. Hopefully #4 will soon follow.
R

mattbrook - yours is on its way - I sent it Express - should be there in 3-5 days.

ras - I'm finishing the other one today, to ship tomorrow. Going to send them both together.

pepemrtnz - no extras on this one...sorry, Bro. Will do another run later this year as they turned out VERY nice...well beyond expectations.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Dan

mattbrook - yours is on its way - I sent it Express - should be there in 3-5 days.

ras - I'm finishing the other one today, to ship tomorrow. Going to send them both together.

pepemrtnz - no extras on this one...sorry, Bro. Will do another run later this year as they turned out VERY nice...well beyond expectations.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Dan

Sweet Dan,

Will let you know when I get it mate.

Matt

Dan, I paid the balance amount yesterday.
Please update the list.
can't wait to lay my hands on the goodie.

Dan -- Both knives arrived in today's mail. Thanks much.
R-

Last edited:
Dan,

My knife arrived today thanks mate. 11 days from USA to Perth Australia. Thats a new world record for express post to me. Normally 20 days plus with our brilliant customs! And take in that our airways have been closed on and off for this volcano ash cloud.

The knife is a ripper. She will get used a lot!

Cheers

Matt

Hey Dan, Norm here. Getting a little worried, 11 days seems like a long time for mail to NY. Hope the package doesn't get lost in transit. Any tracking to check? Thanks

Norm - I didn't mail yours out because I had boxed everything up without doing the Kydex sheath for the one Skeletonized version. I got it done today and everything back in the box and it will be on its way in the morning. Sorry about the mixup. Been kinda crazy here lately...:p

Dan

Here's where we stand as of this morning - what's left to finish:

KosterKnives110622-05.jpg

Hey Dan, Norm here. Thanks for the update, I guess I can let the mailman go home now.Be well.

Hey Dan. Norm here. Got those beauties in the mail yesterday. More awesome than I expected! Can't wait till my Oregon trip late August, I'll give it a workout. Thanks! Be well.

That's great to here, Norm. Glad you like 'em.

:thumbup:

Dan

Wow those look great!

I should have jumped on them.

I was wondering if anyone who's received one or is about to receive one would be willing to trade me for my Koster 3V Bushmaster with black canvas micarta scales in as-shipped condition, but without a sheath. I'd be willing to adjust the difference in value against your knife depending on the specs you chose. The Bushmaster is simply too much knife for what I need and I love my scandi Bushcraft blade and would like to try it against a flat ground one.

Dan, if this isn't cool by you, please let me know and I'll delete this post.

Seems like nobody's biting. Oh well.

I'd appreciate it if I could be added to your "Interested List" for the next batch Dan. Thanks.

Back