2011 Model Fiskars Hatchet Kydex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff. And if you ship one for a Fiskars X10 to Germany labeling it as a gift

Being as how that's an offense, you are probably right about it not happening!
sign0195.gif

Great stuff. And if you ship one for a Fiskars X10 to Germany, without horrendous shipping costs and I can pay via PayPal, we have a deal :D Something tells me this isn't going to happen.

I asked a german sheathmaker and he wanted 70 € and I would have had to ship the hatchet to him for 4-6 weeks. Germany and Kydex don't mix.

--

maethor

I don't have the X-10 on hand, but it's on the list of stuff to pick up when I get a chance.

Being as how that's an offense, you are probably right about it not happening!
sign0195.gif

True. I think charging people to receive stuff they've already paid for is bullshit, but I gotta abide by da rules.

I love those hatchets; great job on the sheath!!:thumbup:

Thanks, brother.

Man, I'm really thinking about upgrading. I like that you can clean out the sheath better with this model. I often end up tossing the sheath on the ground when using the hatchet, and crap has a way of getting in there and staying...especially if it's wet outside. And I'm loving the unobstructed poll for hammering.

I be interested in one made for the Fiskars X7 as well.

X7 is sitting in the shop all taped up and padded and looking pretty.

and crap has a way of getting in there and staying...especially if it's wet outside. And I'm loving the unobstructed poll for hammering.

Is it weird that that sounded dirty to me?

HAHA! Nay, ye scurvy cur. :D If I were awesome, I'd have read that over after posting it, and then edited it to tack on "Hard." at the end.

I wonder if that's why my girl sometimes giggles when I talk gear...

Do you have one of the new and improved models that will fit the Fiskers X5? Colors available? Wait time if one has to be made?
Thanks for your info.

James
aka jwh

Don't have an X5 on hand, bro. Need to pick one up eventually, but for now it would have to be sent in.

Do you have one of the new and improved models that will fit the Fiskers X5? Colors available? Wait time if one has to be made?
Thanks for your info.

James
aka jwh

Kiah:
That is a very innovative design, my hat's off to you.

Thanks, bro. The original tab idea was borrowed from Kevin Estella, and the rest was just evolution as I made more.

Kiah,
Interested in doing a kydex sheath,for a Vaughan Sub Zero?
And one for the Wetterlings Hunter Axe, that we had discussed here eons ago? :eek:
The Vaughan requires some modification first,but I can send the Wetterlings in the a.m.: 19Sept11,if you like.
Thanx!

~Gnarly

Kiah,
I gave the Vaughan away; not what I had in mind.
But got another Wetterlings- the smallest one.
Will be sending you both large & small in the a.m. for your 'exposed poll' Kydex in black.
The small one needs a drop loop; the larger one will go on a large Tek Lok,please.

The larger one is worth a jillion bucks to me; a gift from Dad,right before he died....so I'll include extra for return USPS insurance.

Sending PayPal next; not sure I got it right....let me know if I need to send more.

Thanx!

~Gnarly

Not content with my procrastination for picking things up, Gnarly has ordered me an X15 in trade. So, for anyone waiting on me to get one, it'll be here in a couple days.

Gnarly is the one that has a Doctorate in Advanced Procrastination! :rolleyes:

Figgered you could use one + have a 'model' to bend kydex around....and it seemed like a fine trade,since Eldest GrandSon wanted one of these axes,too.
And he has a birthday in early November.....:D

Thanx,Kiah!

~Gnarly

OK. Still gotta lotta stuff to do obviously, but Fiskars sheaths can now be ordered without playing email tag. Will add the X-15 as well as other sheaths and accessories over the next few days.

http://www.kiahdex.com/order-standard/

:thumbup:

Kiah,

I got my two Kiadex Wetterlings' sheaths yesterday,along with the Kiadex X-15 sheath for my GrandSon's axe. :D

Sir: You rock! :cool:

~Gnarly :devilish:

Thanks kindly, bro.

Kiah,

Sure enough,it's me: again.
Is it possible to buy the 'belt drop kit' separately,and I'll attach it to that fine X15 sheath?
Dunno why I didn't get it that way,in the first place!
As soon as GrandSon saw the 2 Wetterlings Kiadex sheaths w/ your belt drop kits,he oohed & aaaahed til I knew: gonna need another kit before Christmas!

(Found out on the larger Wetterlings' that the belt drop kit attaches perfectly to a rack on the 4wheeler; I use a ball bungee on the other end and it works great! Also works well strapped alongside my Hazard 4 Rocket pack.)

If this is possible,just send me a PayPal invoice /will pay you/ mail it when you can.
Many thanx!

~Gnarly :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back