2013 Rumor Thread

Let's get something going similar to "Sal's Casual bombshell's" over on the spyderco.com forum. Maybe try to focus on what we'll hopefully see in 2013?

I love this thread. We can start any rumor we want. :)
1. Bolstered Caly3 with Desert Ironwood scales, and the second lot with Stag. Solid VG10 blades
2. Clipless Kopa, Stag
3. Sprint Ti ATR with carpenter steel
4. Orange and dark green G10 Natives5 with Carpenter steel

All these knives will be very inexpensive :):D

I will start. I don't know the details other than that there is a military 2 in the works maybe with a new lock, etc. I would like to hear a bit more about this. for me, I would love to see a military with a compression lock, same 4 inch blade, fully recessed steel liners in the g-10. Or make it a Carbon Fiber and M390 steel full production version and sell it for $150.00:)

Wal-Mart to start selling Busse in 2013 all under $100!! Whaaaaaaat??!!!! :D Now that is starting a rumor!!

Carbon fiber PM2 in M390
Micarta PM2 in M4
Super Blue Stretch in anything!
Endura/Delica back in G10
Endura/Delica choiled
Super Blue Caly 3.5 in Smurf Blue
Textured Carbon fiber Caly 3.5 in non laminated ZDP!

Sage 5 Axis lock...HAHAHAHA it's a rumor thread!

I'm gonna stop now, hehe...

Spyderco related:
Military 2

Non-Spyderco related:
We'll get another picture update of the ZT 0777.

I will start. I don't know the details other than that there is a military 2 in the works maybe with a new lock, etc. I would like to hear a bit more about this. for me, I would love to see a military with a compression lock, same 4 inch blade, fully recessed steel liners in the g-10. Or make it a Carbon Fiber and M390 steel full production version and sell it for $150.00:)
i 2nd this hope

Spyderco Insurgent - A hawkbill version of a paramilitary!

A new spyderco folding karambit???

Uhhh, Sal will reunite funkadelic and tour with them. A stage accident in Berlin will knock bootsie out temporarily and Sal will have to show his skills on Bass. Then it's up to the mothership where Sal returns with new alloys for the mule team project. Renames SFO "Mothership Beta", Golden Colorado, USA, Earth.

Mastiff, what you drinking? :) Give me some. It's Prince and The Revolution that Sal will reunite.

What's that I hear? A framelock Military in S110V with a Timascus/carbon fiber handle? Sal, surely you jest!

Carbon fiber PM2 in M390
Micarta PM2 in M4
Super Blue Stretch in anything!
Endura/Delica back in G10
Endura/Delica choiled
Super Blue Caly 3.5 in Smurf Blue
Textured Carbon fiber Caly 3.5 in non laminated ZDP!

Sage 5 Axis lock...HAHAHAHA it's a rumor thread!

I'm gonna stop now, hehe...

I would be all over a micarta PM2... a micarta Spyderco in general, actually.

Back