2013 Rumor Thread

This is the best, which I heard so far. Will come true
Actually, Wayne had a particular shade of green that he wanted. He gave a sample to me which we matched in FRN. He wanted a full flat grind, plain edge and VG-10, so that's what we're making. He's already approved the prototype and production is in-the-works.

Wayne's design is probably one of our most successful collaborations. The latest will be a fine piece.

sal

Stonewashed caly 3 and gayle bradley in m390 steel,both for 300 $ sold as a killer pair.:D

As others have stated, Sal mentioned awhile back that he was looking into producing the Stretch (a personal favorite of mine) in Super Blue. Such a knife (especially in Blue FRN or G-10) would make for one heck of a production folder. IMHO.

UKPK lightweight in orange or yellow FRN and H1
UKPK in lightning strike CF and ZDP189
UKPK in fluted Ti and M4
Squeak in Ti/M390

I have a thing for slipits:D

But as I recall, there was a thread begging Sal for a slipit in H1, and he seemed to consider it....

Speaking of slipits. A ZDP 189 Urban would be pretty cool(or heck in any other steel). I really like my foliage green, but it is getting lonely and I don't like the orange color(would like the wharncliffe though).

i was drunk when i heard this: "spyderco to collaborate with pininfarina" or something like that...

i was drunk when i heard this: "spyderco to collaborate with pininfarina" or something like that...

What are you talking, a Ferrari knife? You know red is designated for trainers most of the time, so don't know how they would pull that off. It would have to be made in Italy (where the Pingo is made), and look like no other knife in the world. Would have to be carbon fiber, maybe lightning strike cf with red instead of the normal gold. Sounds awesome!

What are you talking, a Ferrari knife? You know red is designated for trainers most of the time, so don't know how they would pull that off. It would have to be made in Italy (where the Pingo is made), and look like no other knife in the world. Would have to be carbon fiber, maybe lightning strike cf with red instead of the normal gold. Sounds awesome!

A red coated blade mabey

Last I heard there's going to be a S110V Native and a dealer exclusive S90v Manix 2 Xl. The new Goddard knife has gotten me a little excited, as well as the FRN Native. Oh yea and the Military 2 will make an appearance at next years Amsterdam meet.

I'd love to see S90V in just about any folder. It seems like nifty stuff. There really is a shortage of production knives offered in this stellar steel.

Harpy in G-10 or carbon fiber.

Navaja 2, with the ratchet issue fixed.

Tasman salt in black G-10 (I know it will probably never happen, BUT I MUST DREAM!)

Fixed blade Military with titanium handles and a kydex sheath, Elmax or M4 steel, saber grind.
F

Fixed military with this would be absolutely amazing

Spyderco is coming out with a folding Kwaiken and... a sprint-run of a chisel grind blade version will be available. :D

I want to know where the hell is the CF Dodo that I've had on preorder for half a year +...

Back