2014 Spyderco Catalog!!!

Woo Hoo! I think.
Let me take a look first to see how much of my money they're going to get next year. ;)

Yup. I hear the Battlestation, Roc, Mike Draper, Firefly, and Kiwi4 calling my name. :) Along with a couple of SB sprints.
Very nice offerings. :thumbup:

Please pardon me ignorance on this. Do you all have the catalog in hand or is there a place online I can check out the knives while I wait the three weeks for mine?

Please pardon me ignorance on this. Do you all have the catalog in hand or is there a place online I can check out the knives while I wait the three weeks for mine?
Uh, You can find it in the link. the PDF version.

I see that the original Spyderco, The Worker, will be re-introduced in VG-10 with green G10. When will that model be available in stores?

Oh my, they've got a folding pocket meat cleaver called the ROC; should come in handy if one gets called for a "sit down".:eek:

I think the Tusk will be joining my collection. My father-in-law has a sail boat, and I must have a sailing knife:D

Wow! I want- Tusk, Tatanka, Orange SPY-DK, SB Ladybug, SB Manbug, SB Dragonfly, SB Stretch, and Worker Sprint (I like the dark green G-10 a lot)

You guys are killing me here! Could someone please post the direct PDF link if possible?

Not that it guarantees anything, but the steel chart has some interesting listings. Possible new Mules?
CPM 4V
CPM 9V
CPM 10V
CPM 15V

Also, the Powerlock? is listed as one of the locks. Never heard of it.
Let the speculation commence!

Back