2017 Bladeshow

91bravo

Gold Member
Who's going? We have been a few years and enjoy meeting our friends off the various forums! Would love to meet some Beckerheads and put a face with the name!

I will be there. Look forward 2 meet some of you

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Im going. Will be bringing my dad since he lives in Atlanta. Lets me kill three birds with one stone. Dad visit, friends visit, and Bladeshow ..lol

I want to go, never been to it. 70% sure to show :D

I have a room, I should be there. Although I'm supposed to be buying a house as well, so adulting may have to take priority.

I want to go, never been to it. 70% sure to show :D
I went last year for the first time. Great experience, got to meet Ethan and several other Beckerheads. Would love to go again, but not sure it's in the cards this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

it's a hugeeeeee knife show

i just went to PAX for a day

PAX is far bigger. it's INSANE how big that is.

OMG...

prefer Blade. people have better manners :D

though video games are pretty cool!!!

I'll be spending one day at the show per usual. Usually swing by the Kabar booth, but if everyone is busy, I move on.

I'll be spending one day at the show per usual. Usually swing by the Kabar booth, but if everyone is busy, I move on.

That sir is the wrong answer!!! No Becker fan shall pass by without saying HI! That's Sacrilege!

I plan to attend, stop at the KaBar booth, hang-out at the KaBar booth and remain there until Ethan has had enough of me - the indulging soul that he is.

I very much look forward to spending some face time face time with the folks here at Blade.

Back