2017 Michigan Fall Gathering

The 2017 Michigan JK Fall Gathering will take place 11/3 - 11/5 at the Waterloo Recreation Area.

Jeff

My wife and I will be driving from the Detroit area back to the Chicago area on the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. Depends on her schedule.

I'll know more when it gets closer but, I'd love to stop by on the way home at the very least. Even if it's just for an hour or so. If it's okay that my wife and our two dogs are with me of course.

You fellows have an uncanny ability to always schedule these on the weekend of my wife's birthday.

best

mqqn

My wife and I will be driving from the Detroit area back to the Chicago area on the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. Depends on her schedule.

I'll know more when it gets closer but, I'd love to stop by on the way home at the very least. Even if it's just for an hour or so. If it's okay that my wife and our two dogs are with me of course.

By all means, stop by to say hello.

Jeff

I will have to see if I can make it. Might be difficult when despite being in the same state I have an 8 hour drive to get there. Hopefully I can make it happen.

I'll be there! This just worked out. One week earlier would have been a bust for me. My oldest son is graduation from Army boot camp in Oklahoma.

I will have to see if I can make it. Might be difficult when despite being in the same state I have an 8 hour drive to get there. Hopefully I can make it happen.

Hope you decide to make the drive!

Jeff

I'll drive. I can take 2 people from John's home. The second person (not John) will have to sit with coolers and stuff but should be comfortable. I am basically a professional driver - 30K+ miles per year for my job. 4 hours to the cabin is like going to the supermarket for me. Despite my experience, I won't drive to the UP to pick someone up (sorry kalibr906). I hope you come though!!!

SOUNDS GOOD BUT CAN YOU PLEASE POST A SCAN OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE AND INSURANCE CARD
ALONG WITH A PIC OF YOU CAR.

SOUNDS GOOD BUT CAN YOU PLEASE POST A SCAN OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE AND INSURANCE CARD
ALONG WITH A PIC OF YOU CAR.
It's the black panel van with the windows blacked out. Did your "boss" give you Friday, Saturday and Sunday off?

Really looking forward to this, I need something to relieve my stress. Between waiting for Hanna's test results and Stella's upcoming surgery, I've really been on edge.

I was hoping to work Friday AM What time are you guys meeting up? You do have to pass within 4 blocks of me.

Back