2017 Michigan Fall Gathering

3 more weeks! This will be the first time in two years I've been more than 40 miles from home, really looking forward to this!

If any of you guys haven't been and are thinking about it, you should definitely give it a shot.

It is a great weekend of great people, awesome food, and some sweet edged tools.

Just take some ear plugs. Some of those old farts tend to saw logs in their sleep.:D

Have fun, guys.

If I had the time, I would be there.

B Jackson,
if 10am on Friday works for you great! You said something about working that morning. We can delay an hour if needed. We just like to arrive with as much time before sunset as possible. Just let us know what works best for you. Send JK your address (if he doesn't already have it). I'll pick you up on the way.

I got the official , "no heckin' way" from the wife on this one. Hopefully I'll be able to make an event in the future and meet up with you crazy cats.

I got the official , "no heckin' way" from the wife on this one. Hopefully I'll be able to make an event in the future and meet up with you crazy cats.

Sorry you won't be able to stop by this time. We've had much better turn-outs in the past, perhaps you'll be able to attend a future event with more than four people.

Jeff

. I still have a 1/2 doz. donuts left over from the trout opener last week.
Plus I can make fresh celery sticks!

The most ambitious thing I do is cut a stick and sharpen it to roast my brats, and that's exactly how I want it to be. This is the time to relax and forget all the BS going on.

Back