2017 NORTHEAST BECKERHEAD FALL GATHERING.

Ok let's talk food.
GSOM is making tacos Saturday night.
Dresnor, Copperhead88, and myself will take care of Friday dinner.(chili and southern style pork ribs I believe)
Bearfacekiller is making biscuits and gravy.
I'll grab some eggs to go with breakfasts.

I'll make sure I have enough biscuits and gravy for both mornings. I'll bring some bacon too. ;)

I'll brink some drinks and snacks too. Let me know if I can bring anything else.

I might be alone this time actually. Kids Girlscout campout is the same weekend. But I will bring eggs, bacon, chips, water, some soda, anyone want me to bring some cornbeef hash or something like that for something different ?

Sadly, don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I took a new job in July which has me working on a contract for the NYS Senate at the moment installing a VOIP system at every Senate District office statewide, 11 weeks of travel in a row through mid-November.

Definitely going to try for Spring next year if you're doing it.

Sadly, don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I took a new job in July which has me working on a contract for the NYS Senate at the moment installing a VOIP system at every Senate District office statewide, 11 weeks of travel in a row through mid-November.

Definitely going to try for Spring next year if you're doing it.

if the senate can take a break, so can you? :D

maybe not this year:

but yah

a little pig batoning?

i'll note it got to be middish 30's (38 here) for most of NH state ... bundle up you campers...

fortunately my Hammock is bundled already and it will be less work to prep. i hope to do the overnite at least. having done some critical yard chores BEFORE the TN gathering, i'm less stress about having to keep up with the season. mostly at t his point it's drop a few annoying small trees, clean things up, and split wood as i feel like it.

almanac says "cold winter, but probably wet" - the kind i hate the most :D

Contests are ready.
Cutting things.
Burning things.
Shooting things.

Bring bacon.
Breakfasts and dinners are covered.
Lunches are leftovers or bring something.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Night before.
Moved alot of the kitchen stuff and fire wood over.
See you there.

Pretty much packed. We will be leaving at 5-5:30 am.

Can't wait to hang out!

Jeremy

Pretty much NOT packed - but it's cool. I'll rally in the morning and pull it all together. Should be there mid afternoon, at the latest.
. . . . . ..hopefully those are not famous last words. Life skills like planning and time management....
like, you know, falling asleep at the keyboard...
heading out in a couple hours. Manoman, do I need this weekend.

just unloaded the car AGAIN (been a busy week of hauling)... will find some things to throw in for tomorrow, and head north. hopefully for second breakfasts ;)

not sure about weather, but it'll be good to handouts...

What a great time.
To much food and drink.
Thank you to Ethan for the prizes and the forum that brought us all together.
Thank you to everyone who made this happen, from cooking to contests to supervising the shooting and archery to setup and clean up. THANK YOU.
You are the best.

Last edited:
Back