2018 BLADE SHOW; Maker's Show Us What You Got!

Here are some quick dirty preview pics of some stuff i'm bringing. all the big ones aren't complete yet but 99% done and covered in oil lol
I'll have these three bowie cuties... sporting my deep etched in your face hailstorm hamon (as will most all of my knives).
Hope you guys like them. Im super excited to be bringing them to my first knife show!!! pics suck so youll just have to come by and see them in person haha :) Table 22N!!!!
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1818.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG
IMG_1822.JPG
IMG_1823.JPG
And last but not least my favorite. My Whaling knife

IMG_1824.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1818.JPG
    IMG_1818.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Here is a Chef and Paining Knife that I will have at Blade. Table 16R
Both are Mosaic Damascus, with Stainless, Blackwood and Maple Burl Handle

182.jpg

188.jpg

I'll be at 23-R
I'll have this Talon Fighter with an 8-1/2 inch damascus blade and Ironwood:
41992402082_99f3f551f5_c.jpg
Untitled[/url] by Lin Rhea, on Flickr[/IMG]

Cant get the photo to load.

Wish I could make it, but I will at least have some work there.

These will be at the Williams Blade design booth.

And these will be at Dave Wengers booth.

Heat treated bush swords today.

bladeshow6 by James Helm, on Flickr

Already heat treated these "small" carcass splitters. The one on the left has a fully sharpened convex edge on the spine. Good for cutting ice blocks, buckets full of gravel, and other things that might be hard on a thinner edge. :D No, I'm not slated to be on TV again, but I'd enjoy giving the new show a crack.

bladeshow7 by James Helm, on Flickr

Started working on handle wraps. Hemp cord sure is abrasive on the raw skin of my healing cut. It's much better than it was, but it is now missing the layer of callused skin on top, so it's much more sensitive than usual, besides the fresh scar.

bladeshow8 by James Helm, on Flickr

See here now boy, the knife makers don't want to reveal too much they are catering to the elitist collectors.

That gorgeous damascus bowie makes my bank account glad that I will not be there! Nicely done Sir.

Stunning Bob!!!lots of work in that one,takes a while to soak in all in...Engraving is just............Stunning.

Name: Fool Bull
Blade show 2018. On my table 24V

“Fool Bull” Tatanko Witko 1844 - 1909
Fool Bull was a medicine man among the Brule Sioux. In his youth he had taken part in the so-called Sioux Massacre of Pawnees in 1873. Fool Bull was also a participant in the battle of Little Big Horn in 1876.
He had two wives, Red Crane and Getting Around. When he died on December 20, 1909 he was a widower. His sons were Richard b. 1887 and John b. 1889.”
Old Grandpa Fool Bull was the last man to make flutes and play them, the old-style flutes in the shape of a bird's head which had the elk power, the power to lure a young girl into a man's blanket.”

1-1024x745.jpg

2-1024x685.jpg

3-498x1024.jpg

4-1024x685.jpg

6-1024x739.jpg

7-1024x685.jpg

8-1024x685.jpg

Back