• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2018 Bladeforums & GEC 15 Navy Lambsfoot SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB_5

Gold Member
I've got to make room for the La Combre knives that are coming and for the 2019 Bladeforums knife, so these two are up for sale.

The Bladeforums knife is in great condition. It arrived to me with polishing compound, poor action, and a thicker edge. I've cleaned out the compound, lubed the blades to get better action (it is still weaker than GEC, but better than it was), and reprofiled the edge a bit to make it a better slicer. Price: $85 (Paypal F&F) or $90 (Paypal G&S). Pictures are recent.

The GEC 15 is a stainless steel Navy Knife that traumkommode traumkommode modified into a lambsfoot and applied a forced patina. The edge is wicked sharp and the blade is really an excellent design. The action on this one is very good and the micarta is excellent. I'm not thrilled about selling this one, but I really can't keep it with the others coming. SOLD! Price: $135 (Paypal F&F) or $145 (Paypal G&S). The pictures for this one are Andrew's, because I don't have any available, but the knife looks the same.

You can take the pair for $210 (Paypal F&F) or $225 (Paypal G&S).

If you want more pictures I won't be able to send them until this afternoon or evening. If these sell today I can ship them to you tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

fullsizeoutput_2e01.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2dff.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2dfe.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2e00.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2e0d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2e0e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2e0f.jpeg

Last edited:
That lambsfoot was done around the time the recent TC ancients came out, so I wanted it to have patina and wear and all. Great snap, and a micarta no-bail!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back