2018 Forum Knife. The first poll

Which maker?

• Buck 301. Choose. 2/3 blades, grind, steel: 420, CPM154, 154CM, S30V, S35VN, 20CV; handle mat'l,

Votes: 267 73.6%
  • GEC 14 in 1095. Choose: drawn/cut swedge, plain/lined bolster Single or Two Blade Jack

Votes: 96 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know approximately when this willbe availible for order? I dont want to miss it!!

Right now a series of polls are going on to determine all the various feature options. Please check out those threads and vote if you haven't done so already. When the knife is chosen, I'm sure a new thread with instructions for ordering will be posted. Keep checking the Traditional Forum in the beginning of June, and I'm sure you'll see it.

Right now a series of polls are going on to determine all the various feature options. Please check out those threads and vote if you haven't done so already. When the knife is chosen, I'm sure a new thread with instructions for ordering will be posted. Keep checking the Traditional Forum in the beginning of June, and I'm sure you'll see it.

Thanks! I did vote in all the open polls. Just wanted to make sure I didnt miss any other information.

Back