2018 Gaucho Group Buy Chat

Here is where you can talk about everything regarding this Group Buy & I will post update & WIP pics

Thanks again for everyone participating!

Wow Phillip - you work some long days. Great job on initiating the gaucho group buy today. Cheers!

Another successful group buy with quite the mix of choices from everyone.

tenatively all the A2 Gaucho's are ready to be drilled.
2v2JioF2WxurAoi.jpg

I can't wait to get this one! I'm very happy with my GB Hiking Buddy and I'm sure I'll be even happier with the Gaucho. I've been watching for one in Osage for quite a while. This one will complete my set of kitchen knives. I'll have an OS Karda, OS Ladyfinger, Gaucho, and Woodsman. That covers all my kitchen needs.

I can't wait to get this one! I'm very happy with my GB Hiking Buddy and I'm sure I'll be even happier with the Gaucho. I've been watching for one in Osage for quite a while. This one will complete my set of kitchen knives. I'll have an OS Karda, OS Ladyfinger, Gaucho, and Woodsman. That covers all my kitchen needs.
Are they all osage?

I'm also really excited about this. I've been wanting a Gaucho for a long while, but I've been waiting for the right one. Choosing between Ironwood and Osage wasn't easy however. Ironwood over natural and blue would have been my preference but natural over white is an excellent choice too!
I'm going to second the motion for a thicker handle as well.

Last edited:
Pretty stoked about this opportunity. Been holding out for this pattern in stainless for a while. Look forward to the WIP images. Thanks to FB for making this happen and Bmurray for pitching the group buy format. This process is going to make a lot of folks happy when that pattern they been seeking comes up...

cool:thumbsup:

which steel?

this is all I saw in the thread where folks claimed their spots/knives.....

it's very possible I missed it but i re-read the thread

Lol my fault
Gaucho in AEB-L with black g10 please

I’m working way too had these days.... I just saw this and realized that it’s now Wednesday. Oh well, I’ve probably got enough knives anyway....

Back