2018 Gaucho Group Buy Chat

Yep, just sitting inside the post office since Sunday morning waiting for me. It'll be in my PO box by 10am though, and since I work from home I can shoot over and pick it up. No waiting till the 5:30pm hand delivery.

20180625_080250-540x688.jpg

Crazy mail call today!

The Gaucho!! Holy crap the phrase gets old in the knife world but "It feels great in the hand"! It does, it feels more better than my Bog Oak Gaucho. I like it a LOT. Definitely going to be my kitchen user. Thanks!

And some "it's all Lady1911 Lady1911 's fault for being me hooked on Hinderers" Hinderer stuff..
Two tone DLC Half Track from Whitty
Black standoffs that I bought for the other Half Track that I bought from Whitty
Battle Black Ti scale and black hardware for the XM-18 3.5 slicer

20180625_143314-1328x1122.jpg

Crazy mail call today!

The Gaucho!! Holy crap the phrase gets old in the knife world but "It feels great in the hand"! It does, it feels more better than my Bog Oak Gaucho. I like it a LOT. Definitely going to be my kitchen user. Thanks!

And some "it's all Lady1911 Lady1911 's fault for being me hooked on Hinderers" Hinderer stuff..
Two tone DLC Half Track from Whitty
Black standoffs that I bought for the other Half Track that I bought from Whitty
Battle Black Ti scale and black hardware for the XM-18 3.5 slicer

View attachment 932740
Ok, ok....I’ll admit that I *may* have exercised a tiny wee bit of persuasion regarding your foray into Hinderers. However, I shall not be held responsible for the madness that ensued. :D

In other words, anything after the first one is ALL YOU, my friend. ;)

924f96b34e6113922679d02b0e9f5be8.jpg

Got mine in today. Feels amazing In hand. I’m loving the thin A2, I’m ready for the next group buy!!! Has it been decided what model will be next VANCE VANCE ?

Last edited:
Sliced up an apple and a steak this morning with my gaucho. Already working on a little patina and it looks good. Can’t wait to get a sheath for it

Back