2018 Spyderco Product Guide - Live!

No new PM2 Sprints :(
I hear you and feel your pain. That said, I think the catalog is underwhelming though I am very sure there will be a few as-of-yet unannounced surprises this forth coming year. On the very bright side of things, it will give me a chance to use the hell out of my existing fleet of PM2s. :thumbsup:

Preordered a sprint Endura, sprint Caly Jr and the new Salt Native. I’m sure the mid year catalog will be epic. Thanks Spyderco you did it again!

Iterations of models spyderoco needs to make:

LC200N PM2
LC200N Para 3
LC200N Manix 2
LC200N Delica/Endura
M390/204p/20cv Para 3
M390/204p/20cv Manix 2
Vanax 37 PM2
Vanax 37 Para 3
Vanax 37 Manix 2

Get it done.

I’m in for the new Spint Endura & Stretch& thinking about th S90V PPT, I remember it was heavy.

I’m excited to see Surfing Gringo’s blade & the Respect.
I’m curious to see the Zoomer... but I just binged Stranger Things :thumbsup:

Isnt

LC200N PM2
LC200N Para 3
LC200N Manix 2
LC200N Delica/Endura
M390/204p/20cv Para 3
M390/204p/20cv Manix 2
Vanax 37 PM2
Vanax 37 Para 3
Vanax 37 Manix 2

Get it done.
Isnt vanax 37 the same as lc200?

Dang, the price hike is real. Black blade Shaman is a $200 knife :(
Just thinking out loud...for those of you that own a Shaman.

$200 Shaman vs $425 Hinderer XM-18?

Better yet, $250 Shaman sprint w/ M4 vs $425 XM-18?

I’ll take the Shaman either way. Yes, comparatively, the $200 price tag seems high, but it’s a damn good knife.

Reactions: Mo2

I’ll take the Shaman either way. Yes, comparatively, the $200 price tag seems high, but it’s a damn good knife.

Why compared to a Hinderer?

Compared to a Benchmade 818, Shaman loses in value.

Spring in M4 vs a Benchmade Contego, still loses.

A good knife won't sell if it's not a good value. Spyderco's warranty seems to be all over the place. Several people telling similar stories of getting nasty letters or being told they have to pay to fix their knife or pay to ship it back broke. When you get into Benchmade and ZT pricing you're warranty should be comparable and consistent.

Not even close. Their compositions are nothing alike. Not sure where you heard that.[/QUOT

LC200N PM2
LC200N Para 3
LC200N Manix 2
LC200N Delica/Endura
M390/204p/20cv Para 3
M390/204p/20cv Manix 2
Vanax 37 PM2
Vanax 37 Para 3
Vanax 37 Manix 2

Get it done.

http://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75857&hilit=Vanax

The newest iteration of Vanax is Vanax Superclean. Chad Kelly (xplorer42) and I are are working with Uddeholm right now helping to test the steel. We are using various heat treats in one of my fillet designs and are compiling the data for a report. There are two new test knives in transit to Costa Rica right now and we should know a lot more by the end of the month. Preliminary experience with the steel is positive. Here’s a link to some of the early testing on the Spyderco forum if you are interested. I will update once we have more info.

Why compare it to the XM it's more like a Benchmade full grip with G10 with better steel . You can get one of the Benchmade Exlusive grip at the same price as an shaman . You can't defend this price the value is just not there .

I use to be a FAN BOY but reality has smacked me in the face . WAKE UP

Satin Shaman is currently ~$150 at Knifecenter, with new MAP it will be ~162.50. Full sized Grip with g10 and 20CV (hardly some groundbreaking upgrade over s30v, imo) is currently $178.50. Satin Benchmade 808 with s30v is $204. Clearly the Shaman is waaay overpriced???

I have no clue what you guys are on about. I don't own any of them, but out of those three the Shaman is the least expensive and the most attractive knife to me by a lot.

Reactions: Mo2
Back