2018 Winter/Christmas Kith

I would absolutely love nothing more than to give this knife in the KITH buuuut the blade isnt heat treated.
vH8Ebb0.jpg

Just a few days left. We have two complete knives at this point.

Those completed knives are sweet...

Kinda sad there are only 2 finished so far tho. One day I'm hoping to have a knife done by October and then set aside to participate!

My entry will be completed on the first. I have to etch the blade again and buff.

w7jlAOK.jpg

I glued some scales on this little hunter last night. It's not much to look at but its A2 with cryo heat treatment. I will shape the handle tonight. I have some other blades that are hardened but need to be shaped. I would have to have a little more time this weekend for those.

If anyone needs a couple days to finish up, let’s extend this through the weekend, to Sunday at midnight.

DGoYjl0.jpg

tDnBGFY.jpg

I cleaned this one up. I'm not sure if its something that is should enter. Would anyone want it? I have 1 or 2 more blades 8 could try to put handles on.

I know that corby is out of center but the knife just didn't feel right. :(:poop:. That is some really pretty rosewood though.

DGoYjl0.jpg

tDnBGFY.jpg

I cleaned this one up. I'm not sure if its something that is should enter. Would anyone want it? I have 1 or 2 more blades 8 could try to put handles on.

I know that corby is out of center but the knife just didn't feel right. :(:poop:. That is some really pretty rosewood though.

Looks good to me!

DGoYjl0.jpg

tDnBGFY.jpg

Heck, I'd be chuffed to get that blade. Initially thought that that was some desert ironwood, but ironwood, rosewood, whatever... those scales look good.

Just a heads up. I have an absolutely crazy day tomorrow, so I won’t get the draw done until Tuesday morning. Please send me your mailing address via pm or at wjkrywko at gmail dot com.

I did the draw yesterday, and will be notifying people who they will be shipping to after lunch. No one will know who’s knife they are getting, so it’ll be a bit of a Christmas surprise. Once I get the shipping info out, I’ll start a new thread for posting what you received.

Ok, everyone should have their shipping information now.

Just to conform, the four completed knives are:

Destructabot
Willie71
Skillgannon
A.McPherson

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Back