JK Knives

Some of you might remember that I said I would be taking less orders each month. The reason is I plan on making a few knives to post for immediate delivery each month, and hopefully be able to sell them to those who want "immediate gratification" and don't like waiting.
We'll see how it goes.

I think that's a great idea John. Between the marketplace here and IG and Facebook, I can't see you having a problem doing that.

Great idea! Stick to the best sellers and price point knives; can’t go wrong.

Jeff

You can post the item and the details with directions to contact you by email if interested in purchasing. I don't think there is a method to have in-app purchasing though.

Yep. You can list a price, and people will Direct Message ("DM") you to get your PayPal address.

ETA: This is why hashtags are key. You can spread your For Sale items to however many thousands/millions look at items similar to yours. I'm sure at some point Instagram will find a way to make money off of people selling things, but as of now, there aren't any fees that I know of.

Good idea - give it a shot and see what happens.

Good luck!!

best

mqqn

Looking like the Belt Hawk, Mud Turtle, Personal Camp, and Element Series will be dropped from the line in 2018.

Back