2019/2020 winter kith

A three to four inch utility blade? That's my bread and butter. I'm in.

A utility blade with a minimum of 3" blade. This means there's no maximum? I make kitchen blades so I would make a petty knife in the 5-5.5" range. Is that ok?

yah im plannin a 165mm petty myself

Is there a deadline to enter? I mentioned in the other KITH thread I would give that group until Thanksgiving. It's doesn't look like the other KITH is going anywhere, but that's what I said I would do.

Is there a deadline to enter? I mentioned in the other KITH thread I would give that group until Thanksgiving. It's doesn't look like the other KITH is going anywhere, but that's what I said I would do.

Sean, everyone has moved here and the rules here are expressed as if it was setup for the other thread.

I'll jump in, I didn't get to finish my submission for the kitchen knife KITH, so somebody will be getting that one.

I know I shouldn't be spamming, but situation with my everyday job is so shit now and I am dreaming knives. Really excited about this. I am going to profile couple of same blanks in different steel and get them heattreated so one will hopefully turn out good. Nice to see there is a lot of participants including expirienced makers. Puts us newbies under positive pressure :)

all updated. just let me know if i missed anyone. great to see alot of participants.

Back