Photos 2019 Blade Show • Excellence in Customs!

I love EVERYTHING about the Ruple tribute. Tip of that hat to all.

Seeing the JS test sets is another real treat. I was fortunate to snag 2 of Matt's test knives.

Great work Coop - thanks for all your hard work that we get to sit back and enjoy!

I fully agree with Roger and those are maybe the finest line-up of JS Test knives I have ever seen, many congratulations to all and I, too, was able to pick up a couple of Matt's JS submission knives. :)

I fully agree with Roger and those are maybe the finest line-up of JS Test knives I have ever seen, many congratulations to all and I, too, was able to pick up a couple of Matt's JS submission knives. :)

Did you get one of those little stag numbers? If I could have added a third, it would have been one of those.

More...

Jim Poor - Tuscola, TX
orig.jpg

Brett Noake - Spring, TX
orig.jpg

Brian Tighe - Ontario, Canada
orig.jpg

Kelly Vermeer-Vella - Oakdale, CA
orig.jpg

Tanner Couch - Tilden, TX
orig.jpg

(Note: I have a special affinity for the Australian makers. I will be visiting them in August!) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Three things, please buddy?

Please give my best to Keith Fludderer and Peter Del Raso...Steve Morrison and Dav Winch if you’d see them, too...and pick up one of those Barrel Knives for me. :D :cool:

Again, thanks for taking the time to post all of your stellar photography and have a fantastic time....I’m real sure you will. :)

Peter Carey - Lago Vista, TX
orig.jpg

Bruce Bump - Walla Walla, WA
orig.jpg

Larry Newton - Jacksonville, FL
orig.jpg

Ken Hall - Waynesville, NC
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Kevin Klein - Portland, ME
orig.jpg

Philippe Jourget - Soleymieux, France
orig.jpg

Joshua Prince - Barrington, RI
orig.jpg

Jordan Lamothe - Granville, NY
orig.jpg

Phil Jacob - Wichita, KS
orig.jpg

Matt Parkinson's quillion dagger says "I'm ready for the next step". Bruce Bump's dagger says there should be a next step beyond MS.

Back