2019 Fiddleback User Weekend

Can we do Tarzan stuff like swing vine to vine while wearing loin cloths that we made on day one?

Last edited:
You're right! That reminds me, I need to make sure to pack my tow strap this year.
Definitely do that, and your gas mask. It's likely that you'll need them since I probably wont be there.

Or maybe just find a nice spot away from the water to have this event. :D

Definitely do that, and your gas mask. It's likely that you'll need them since I probably wont be there.

Or maybe just find a nice spot away from the water to have this event. :D
you'll be there because your our Tarzan and I'm making you a special loin cloth

Haha, thanks for the offer. It's more so the time off I would need than the cost really. Wedding and honeymoon will be eating up a good chunk of my leave time next year.
just move the wedding out. If she really loves you she'll understand.

I'd be interested if it's north Georgia. I usually stay in Suches ( 4 way stop) on motorcycle trips.. There is a airfield, literally a field no pavement, that has cabins to rent, and camping. The local store has good breakfast. Dahlonega is 8 miles I think for a great dinner. It takes half hour to get to Dahlonege because there because road is so curvy.

Just throwing my 2 cents in.

I got my first Fiddleback last month and I'm hooked

Hey Guys. We're coming up on a month out from this event. I want to get all my travel plans in order and make some moves. What's the story?

Hey all, just a quick update on the user weekend. I haven't forgotten and I did not want to post something up without having all the based covered. The intent was to have the User weekend over President's day weekend (Feb 16-18), however, the two locations that I shortlisted have fallen through for different reasons. Also, I know everyone doesn't follow the weather patterns of N. GA, but we are already about 15 inches of rain above the average and a rainy weekend in February would greatly dampen the weekend in more ways than one. The saviors of the last rainy User weekend were a bridge, an open building we could use and intermittent clear skies. The User weekend is not something I would consider doing half ass and I want ensure that everyone feels like they get way more out of it than they put in. I'll announce something before too long with a new date that will give people the opportunity to have enough advance notice to plan accordingly if you want to attend. I know Kevin is itching to get back down here and do his thing and we already have a great schedule lined up, plus I've got a couple of new partners who want us to test some products. Cheers, JC

Any updates!?

Hey Theo, latest and greatest is that we're just waiting for things to dry out a bit to kick things off. We do have a location selected and planning has begun. It's a little more rustic i.e. no running water, restrooms, ect. right now, but we will have 30+ acres to use for the weekend. Expect no less than 60 days notice form the time the event is announced to when it takes place.

Back