• Pin Only

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Label and Pin both

Votes: 164 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be disappointed if the tube doesn't look like a Dr. Bronner's Soap label.
l3gp8Vt.jpg

:D :D

Good Grief...What's Next ???

sjQ8dW3.jpg

Why is a couple of bucks for a tube and pin such a source of aggravation and debate ???

Bet those same people are more than willing to let knifeswapper knifeswapper absorb the USPS Priority Mail costs!

"I complained because I had no shoes, until I met someone with no feet."

Either knock the dust off your wallet or keep it in your pocket.

sjQ8dW3.jpg

Why is a couple of bucks for a tube and pin such a source of aggravation and debate ???

Bet those same people are more than willing to let knifeswapper knifeswapper absorb the USPS Priority Mail costs!

This kind of post rubs me the wrong way. It's not about the couple extra dollars. Frankly, I don't really care one way or the other. But to me the tube's only purpose is to get the knife to me. And I haven't wanted a pin since I was about 11, so I voted accordingly. If others want to proudly display the tube and pin, then go for it. I don't judge that, but don't assume the reason for my vote.

Nobody can rationally argue that they make this knife any better, despite all the posts to the contrary above.

This kind of post rubs me the wrong way. It's not about the couple extra dollars. Frankly, I don't really care one way or the other. But to me the tube's only purpose is to get the knife to me. And I haven't wanted a pin since I was about 11, so I voted accordingly. If others want to proudly display the tube and pin, then go for it. I don't judge that, but don't assume the reason for my vote.

Nobody can rationally argue that they make this knife any better, despite all the posts to the contrary above.

Maybe I’m missing the entire point of this poll?

While not being someone to just make opinionated assumptions, cost seems to be the exact point of this poll.

People have many different reasons for making their own decisions, so it seems a tad arrogant to disregard them.

Whether someone wants the items involved (at an additional cost) seems more relevant than what a person does with them.

I appreciate you taking time to respond and above all, enjoy your new BF knife!

Last edited:

sjQ8dW3.jpg

First of all, it's "You're breaking my heart."

Second of all, I would assume we will be paying for shipping, as we should.

Third and final of all, this is a poll. So we are voting. Some folks are not interested in the extras, it looks like most folks do want them. (123 to 27, as of this post) I don't hear anybody crying. :rolleyes:

Well I don't really care one way or the other for the button but if most want it then I'm happy to receive one. With regard to Meako writing, as only Meako can, a label to put on the tube. It would have tremendous meaning and value to me and would greatly enhance the whole forum knife package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back