• Pin Only

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Label and Pin both

Votes: 164 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all thinking about this the wrong way. The price of the knife hasn't been disclosed yet.

This poll is just to see if we want a couple "free" promos included with the knife, or not. The price of the knife is the same either way. ;) Why not get the pin and label, at no extra cost!!!

You guys are all thinking about this the wrong way. The price of the knife hasn't been disclosed yet.

This poll is just to see if we want a couple "free" promos included with the knife, or not. The price of the knife is the same either way. ;) Why not get the pin and label, at no extra cost!!!
Don’t get me wrong, because I want them both, but I don’t think the pin and the blurb come free. They will be figured into the total. At least that’s my understanding.

You need to be my customer service guy.... Free CONUS shipping, pin, and label...

Can we pay for the pin and label by PayPal family / friends ?

:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back