• -- Federal

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • -- Houndtooth

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will note that some people are not following instructions and are placing their two votes on two different specific shields.
Once the voting is over, we will find a way to invalidate both votes if this is the case.
Each person can select two options. But ONE OF THE OPTIONS MUST BE "With Shield" or "Without Shield". This way no single shield has to compete with no shield. Regardless of your choice on these, you can then vote on one of the shield options.
The numbers don't lie guys. If you didn't follow the instructions please change your votes to comply. Thanks!

Where are you guys seeing the option for REVERSE Orleans? Has the option been guaranteed?

Where are you guys seeing the option for REVERSE Orleans? Has the option been guaranteed?
You have a good point. People are simply voting for Orleans shield and hoping it will be the reverse shield (myself included). We better check with Mike to be sure this is an option.

Even if the reverse Orleans shield is not an option, the regular Orleans shield would be my next choice.

You have a good point. People are simply voting for Orleans shield and hoping it will be the reverse shield (myself included). We better check with Mike ( knifeswapper knifeswapper ) to be sure this is an option.

Even if the reverse Orleans shield is not an option, the regular Orleans shield would be my next choice.
View attachment 1087909
I'm personally in the bomb camp myself but I dont mind the reverse Orleans at all. But casting a vote on something before you know your going to get it? You guys are nuts!!!

Wouldn't the REVERSE Orleans actually be a vote for custom shield for one of the votes? You guys that are wanting this option best get it squared away before you just throw your vote away making assumptions. Just sayin'.

The Orleans shield has my vote for now.
However, if Rosewood looks like it's going to win, I may change my shield vote to something else. I'm not really feeling the Orleans with the Rosewood. Perhaps the next closest shield in the poll will suit it better.

I don't consider reverse Orleans any different than Orleans. GEC doesn't dictate which way the shield has to lay. If Orleans wins, and if there is a significant contingent we can have a provisional poll; in which the small end to the bolster will win in a landslide.

Wouldn't the REVERSE Orleans actually be a vote for custom shield for one of the votes? You guys that are wanting this option best get it squared away before you just throw your vote away making assumptions. Just sayin'.
Disregard... Mike answered as I posted.

I don't consider reverse Orleans any different than Orleans. GEC doesn't dictate which way the shield has to lay. If Orleans wins, and if there is a significant contingent we can have a provisional poll; in which the small end to the bolster will win in a landslide.
Ha, you nailed it! Carry on folks. Be sure to cast your vote for the BEST option......Bomb! :cool:

I'm not a fan of the regular sized banner shield on this one. Would the smaller banner be a 'custom' shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back