Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Production timelines posted by the mods state early 4th quarter. That means September at the earliest. I'm guessing we have a fair amount of time before we see invoices. If GEC starts making these is Sept. it could be late Sept or Oct before invoices and knives ship. Just a guess based off estimated posted production timelines. It's likely going to be awhile...
Ok good to know just wanted to make sure my “I’m in for one “ posted on the original thread was acknowledged and not bypassed for some reason as I’ve never heard anything since .

I recently came upon this excerpt from an old Whalers journal from the NSW far south coastal town of Eden.
"Nimrod Scrimshaw 1894...
Avast there ye lubbers. Ha harrr..Tis a forest o spoutin humpbacks I seen n may the good lord give oi the strength to hurl me lance down the throat o the oiliest o them...but oi be durrnd ifn oi aint gone no lorst me knoife o'erbord....arrrr arrrr...oiz be a wantin one o them new fangled bladeforum ns with a pull as strong as a team o orcas whatn pulls me whale boat outn to yon whales.."
140 yo Nimrod apparently still writes his journal the way he speaks.
Fascinating utterly fascinating.

$%#&*@#$ head up you know where. I will take one if there are any declines going forward. Thank you.

Russell

Ok good to know just wanted to make sure my “I’m in for one “ posted on the original thread was acknowledged and not bypassed for some reason as I’ve never heard anything since .

That's exactly what prompted my post. I'll crawl back into my hole now.

Please delete if not allowed.
if anyone for any reason has an extra or is changing there mind i am very much wanting to acquire one of these beauties . somehow I am an idiot and missed the deadline.

thank you in advance for you help.

Please delete if not allowed.
if anyone for any reason has an extra or is changing there mind i am very much wanting to acquire one of these beauties . somehow I am an idiot and missed the deadline.

thank you in advance for you help.
Kelly I will keep you in mind. I have this a #77 and a #92 all reserved but if I'm being completely honest with myself I'm really only wanting to keep the #92 as I prefer multi blade slippies.

s2peERJ.jpg

Whew, I see others haven't been notified of their orders yet either.
Thought mine was overlooked as well.
Thanks again this year for all of the efforts to get this in our hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back