Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was and is. The likes weren't all registering, so I had to abandon the brilliant idea. :D
If you didn't get a like it doesn't mean you aren't on the list. More then likely you are. Frank and I both checked the list against the thread, multiple times. If you did get a like, before they stopped working for me, you're on the list.
Gary , would you please check to see if I am on the list ????

Harry

I always heard there were 10 kinds of people...those that understand binary, and those that don't....

But, for the topic, somehow I missed getting on the list for this one, and it looks like it will be a "keeper"..... so, if anyone gets an "extra" one somehow, please keep my name stuck on your refrigerator for reference..... :(

Still wondering about the shield on these, will it be small or proportional to the handle?

At the time the reservations were open I did not have the required 30 posts. I was working towards it however it closed before I met the goal.
If anybody has an extra or you change your mind... think of me :)

Still wondering about the shield on these, will it be small or proportional to the handle?

Perhaps it will be both small and proportional ...for is it not so that the tiger is smaller than the buffalo and yet ....no...hang on...what if its a baby buffalo...? Is not the locust small..yet has sufficient strength to eat all th....look its gunna be fine..to hell with eastern mysticism and grasshoppers...

I missed the getting in on these so if anyone ends up with an extra or just wants to part with the one they get I would appreciate the opportunity to purchase one. Thanks in advance.

When one eye is fixed on the destination, you have only one eye to search for the way. – Caine :rolleyes::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back