Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if i missed this mentioned somewhere.

What is the "custom back label" in the order form?

Holy Cow! Please do not respond to those notices unless there is a problem.
Mass quantities of "I bought the knife, thanks" will overflow my inbox.
Maybe you’ll wanna start mentioning that in the PM. 20% reply rate in mine, after you made the above post.

So, assuming the money flows as it normally does, when can we expect the first knives from GEC? It is a fairly large order. December?

I got my PM payment request and will pay tomorrow or Thursday after the credit card the Pay Pal account is linked to rolls to the next month's charges. Just need to verify the month's closing date so I don't get the bill nearly instantaneously. (Money management;))

So, assuming the money flows as it normally does, when can we expect the first knives from GEC? It is a fairly large order. December?
I’m hoping the way they have it listed on the production schedule is accurate, the first 86s produced, and we’ll be seeing them in early November.

Just speculation on my part.

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo. It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mike, Gary, and Frank are working hard for us. It's a very tedious task they've taken on. Not too long before we'll have a really nice knife in hand.:thumbsup:

Everybody got their can of Spam ready?:D:rolleyes:

got mine paid for -- and replied to Frank's PM before I saw the post here telling me not to.
mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

Is there one more SFO Eureka Jack in Calico bone to finish before the forum knife or has that been finished?

....Just speculation on my part.
:D Speculation adds suspense and makes it fun. I feel sure a lot of folks are wondering what the likely production schedule is at this point. But honestly.... makes no difference one way or the other.... Thanksgiving or Christmas knife.... This should be a nice knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back