Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply, really appreciated!

Not a problem, I'll get my order paid right now.

At this point we don't have weights or any other information. If these things are as heavy as we suspect they might be we are probably in trouble on our end as we are assuming we can ship one for 8 ounces (with box, packing, etc.). If we come under 8 ounces, our cost will be @$15+/-. If it is 9+ ounces, our cost is @$25+/-. Now 2 knives will be much closer to a full pound, which may change the way we have to ship altogether. We have no way to estimate ahead of time without knowing country, weight, etc. So we did the best we could at setting up the system such that we don't lose an arm and a leg on shipping costs. Our hope was that most international folks would find someone to re-ship for them as we got very little response when we asked everyone to let us know months ago if they would require international shipping.

So, to answer your specific question. It will cost us more the $16 to ship to you. Probably less than $32, but no way to know. You can hook up with a friend here on the forum to re-ship for you and maintain complete control over those costs.

Shouldn’t I have gotten my link already?? I am getting a little concerned since the Fs are getting their messages!

Shouldn’t I have gotten my link already?? I am getting a little concerned since the Fs are getting their messages!

Ernie got left off the list. He's on it now. We have enough knives on order to cover it.

SO. That being said, I posted the list at the end of the order thread the other night. Please check it to see if the two old fellas who transferred names from the thread to the list it made any other goofs. If you find one, please contact us via PM or Visitor Message so we can sort it out.

Got mine, im solid. Btw when are these scripted to run curiously?

I don't think it is as much the manufacturing time-frames as it is just honoring the schedule. GEC informed us, and it is noted in the pinned thread, that delivery would be "early 4th quarter". We are now in the 4th quarter and the #86 is next on the production list. But, I agree, it is nerve-wracking waiting on this knife; sadly I am accustomed to the feeling ;>

When I'm placing the order, I receive this message.

"Unfortunately we do not ship to AU. Please enter an alternative shipping address."

This was the reason I never could buy anything from CK. Can you (Knifeswapper) please help me with this? I'm sorry for that.

When I'm placing the order, I receive this message.

"Unfortunately we do not ship to AU. Please enter an alternative shipping address."

This was the reason I never could buy anything from CK. Can you (Knifeswapper) please help me with this? I'm sorry for that.

Please read the instructions in the description.

Got my notification and took care of it, thank you all for the effort put into this endeavor.

Does anybody know what the estimated shipping time ballpark is (to the NE US) from the time payment was made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back