Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In progress, back from heat treat!
IMG_0102.jpg

:eek::eek: That one on bottom is MY forum knife!!!:D:D It already has patina;)

These haven't shipped yet, right? I got an email this morning from shopperapproved.com, saying they were affiliated with CK & asking me to confirm that I received my order, and if not, to contact CK in 24-48 hours. Anybody else get one of these emails?

These haven't shipped yet, right? I got an email this morning from shopperapproved.com, saying they were affiliated with CK & asking me to confirm that I received my order, and if not, to contact CK in 24-48 hours. Anybody else get one of these emails?

I don’t think they’ve shipped to anyone yet. I have a package coming from Georgia that I don’t know what it is, I wouldnt expect that to be from either gec or Ck. I suspect someone here who has insider birdies will leak that they are starting to hit the mail

Not that I am aware of, but I could have easily deleted that email as I get many junk emails every day.

I doubt this year's knife is even close to being completed. GEC doesn't work like that. You'll see status photos... probably next week.

Sounds fishy, as far as I know from looking at the GEC website, the blades just came back from heat treat. I don't know if assembly has even begun.

Google result:
What is Shopperapproved?
Shopper Approved is a review collection and syndication tool. The application curates ratings and reviews, including video testimonials, from customers and distributes them to a wide network. ... This allows them to gain insight from repeat and loyal clients' reviews so they can further enhance their services.Sep 9, 2019

Possibly a feedback and review service, that is automatically sent out a certain number of days after an online order.

knifeswapper knifeswapper ?

@Fred Sanford
Its a label on the tube describing the knife and its makers....get the label ...you wont regret it...and it doesnt cost extra or anything....how do I know? I wrote it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That goes for the rest of you too!
:)

Uh oh! I ordered the back label... they got me at free. Does it come with translation for we who don’t speak Meako?:D

r8shell r8shell ~ how’d you get the blade pic? You must be one of the cool kids!

Those look good.

When you order from CK, you are provided the option of being contacted after your order to ensure that it arrived and that you are happy with the product. I get the emails frequently, usually after the knife has already arrived.

This order confirmation email has been sent to confirm your recent purchase. CollectorKnives has partnered with Shopper Approved to gather valuable feedback and customer insight to help improve their processes.

Thanks,Ed.
I've been off the grid for a week or so. There is a list and Snodgrass is on it. Sometime in the next few days we'll be assessing where we're at. We will let you know if there's one available for you and for others who were put on the waiting list.
CC: knarfeng knarfeng
Gary , if you somehow end up with a knife that is not promised , I would like to get a Second one if possible for a Christmas Gift .

Harry

Time for payment!
A friendly reminder. If you have received your order link, please place your order and pay for the knife/knives that you committed to purchasing. We need to keep this moving!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back