Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering the same thing, I checked on CK and in my confirmation and it doesn't say anything about the label. I'm 99.9% sure that I opted in for one. So maybe it only says something if you did not order one.
I checked the website also. I'm sure that I opted for the label and I don't see anything indicating that I did. I expect I'll have a label.

I'm wondering the same thing, I checked on CK and in my confirmation and it doesn't say anything about the label. I'm 99.9% sure that I opted in for one. So maybe it only says something if you did not order one.
I do not remember anything about a different label. I looked at my order and nothing is mentioned. As long as I receive a wonderful knife , I will be thankful. (12/6/2019) I think saw something about a second label. I guess I forgot about it. If I spotted it at the time , I am sure that I ordered it. GEC should of added it and a badge to every tube without asking. My head hit an oak tree in 1989. "I aint right , I'm all left !" "Badges , We don't need no stinking badges !"

Last edited:
The tube has 2 labels. The front label is included on all tubes.
The back label which for some mysterious reason was made optional was penned by me...perhaps not everyone wants it...I dunno...all I can say is if you miss out let me know and Im sure i can send the words...not the label just the words....there will be pics tho Im sure.
Cheers

The tube has 2 labels. The front label is included on all tubes.
The back label which for some mysterious reason was made optional was penned by me...perhaps not everyone wants it...I dunno...all I can say is if you miss out let me know and Im sure i can send the words...not the label just the words....there will be pics tho Im sure.
Cheers
Yep, it should not have been made optional. Very strange....

I muxs have checked the box to opt out of the back label thinking it had to be checked to get the back label. In the product area of the order mine says "no back label". The orders have been finalized, so I am not going to worry about it. The folks that made the 2019 forum knife possible have more important things in their lives to take care of. Thanks to all for your hard work! I did not intend to start a panic about the back label.

I muxs have checked the box to opt out of the back label thinking it had to be checked to get the back label. In the product area of the order mine says "no back label". The orders have been finalized, so I am not going to worry about it. The folks that made the 2019 forum knife possible have more important things in their lives to take care of. Thanks to all for your hard work! I did not intend to start a panic about the back label.
When the knives go out, perhaps someone who has a label will be kind enough to post a printable scan for those who chose poorly. ;)

Progress...….
IMG_0810-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back