Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of post 276 in the buy thread, I think we are up to just over 380 -- is it known whether making it to 400 would make a difference in the unit price? If so, some folks might up their order to 2 knives, or even 3 if allowed.

I'm guessing a lot of people have not placed an order yet.

I'm guessing a lot of people have not placed an order yet.
No one has actually placed an order; they're just getting a count at this point. But I think most people that are paying attention and want a knife or two have responded.

No one has actually placed an order; they're just getting a count at this point. But I think most people that are paying attention and want a knife or two have responded.

I have not. The order thread is supposed to stay open for awhile. No rush, I'm holding out to see how much they cost.

I put my request in. I was holding out for a price to decide one or two. Was also wondering if we would hear from GEC about shield proportions...
:thumbsup:
I think we told all along they were shooting for about $100. I wouldn't expect it to be much more or less, but I think the bigger the order, the better the price.
I'm sure the shield proportions will be fine. GEC puts out a very nice product.

I put my request in. I was holding out for a price to decide one or two. Was also wondering if we would hear from GEC about shield proportions...

Not really sure what the question is, but there is only one bomb shield.

I can’t seem to find the “I am in” thread. Is it too late to add one more?

Hi, I wanted to reserve two of the forum knives but the sticky says that I have insufficient privileges. Is that because I’m no longer a gold member?

Hi, I wanted to reserve two of the forum knives but the sticky says that I have insufficient privileges. Is that because I’m no longer a gold member?
knarfeng knarfeng knifeswapper knifeswapper
Frank closed the order thread last night, that's why you can't post to it. I'll add your name to our list and hope that it's not too late.
I've edited the thread title to indicate that the ordering process is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back