1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

2019 Forum knife question thread.

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by knarfeng, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    You're welcome. It's pretty well explained in the first post of the ordering thread.

Prester John likes this.
  2. waverave

waverave Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Gary @Peregrin / Frank @knarfeng - what is the best way for a member to contact you regarding their order?
    Is there a way for members to know if they made it on the list?

cigarrodog and Prester John like this.
  3. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Yes, I would like confirmation too. I notice my post has no "like" but the ones before and after do. I do want one.
    My post is on page two of the first step thread (post #35 on March 17).

cigarrodog, joeradza and Fodderwing like this.
  4. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Like others, my “I’m In For One” on post “43” did not have the “Peregrin likes this” seal of approval. Sorry for the trouble, but can this be confirmed? Thank you.

Fodderwing and Prester John like this.
  5. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Trust and believe, gentlemen.;)

meako and tmd_87 like this.
  6. Peregrin

Sep 2, 2004
    Guys, the likes didn't work for me. I explained it in a subsequent post. When the time comes to visit Mike's site and actually place an order you will be receiving a message from Frank or me with the info you'll need.
    We'll make sure to include a post in this thread when the messages start going out. We'll also post when we've sent all of them. If you don't get the message, post here.
    You 3 are on the list. I'm fairly confident we didn't miss any one.

7. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Thanks! :thumbsup:

Peregrin likes this.
  8. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Thank you. Have a great weekend.

Prester John and Peregrin like this.
  9. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    If everyone achieved everything they wanted, every time; would that be an achievement?

I hope I am able to order a '19 BF Traditional.

If it doesn't work out, I am certain there will be a "jack the flipper" that would be happy to make a buck from me due to my underachiever status.

The kids will still eat if you know what I mean.

best

mqqn

meako, tmd_87, cigarrodog and 3 others like this.
  10. akaMatt

akaMatt Basic Member Basic Member

May 10, 2017
    Gary @Peregrin and Frank @knarfeng, I'm sorry but I need to withdraw my order request. I had requested 1 initially, please remove me. Thanks for the opportunity.

11. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    It has been withdrawn.

Peregrin likes this.
  12. Jim (OHIO)

Jim (OHIO)

Feb 1, 2018
    I'm sorry, I missed the sticky note. I am on "Blade Forums" everyday and particularly "T
    raditional Knives" but I just blow by the stick notes. Is their any chance of putting an order in for two? Thanks

Jim

13. Peregrin

Sep 2, 2004
    Jim, You did post in the order thread, post #221, March 19. You probably just forgot. You're all set for 2.

mrknife and Prester John like this.
  14. Jim (OHIO)

Jim (OHIO)

Feb 1, 2018
    I did not think that counted as an order, I thought it was just a survey testing the market in terms of whether we intended to order when they became available. Thank you for the information!

Jim

Prester John likes this.
  15. Peregrin

Sep 2, 2004
  16. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    That was the original intent.
    Change in plans requested by Mike to lessen the negative impact we are having on his bookkeeping records.

Prester John likes this.
  17. Sacto

Sacto

Jun 27, 2017
    @knarfeng and @Peregrin -

Is there any chance I can be added to the list for one forum knife? I misunderstood the ordering process and thought the order thread would be open for a while after the price was announced. It would be much appreciated, but if not, I understand.

18. Peregrin

Sep 2, 2004
    I'll add you to the list. If it's a problem I'll let you know.

Sacto and cigarrodog like this.
  19. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Frank @Peregrin please let me know when the ordering starts my SiL wants 1. I got him Charlie’s TC Barlow from 2017.

Thanks in advance sir.

20. coiledwire

coiledwire Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2013
    @Peregrin, @knarfeng,

I also misunderstood how long the sales thread would be opened for. Could I be added to the list for 2, or at least 1. Sorry for the complications. Let me know if its a problem.

Thanks!