Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
knarfeng knarfeng Hi, totally missed this somehow. I would like to be added if possible, even as a backup. Thanks in advance, and if not, no worries. :thumbsup:

knarfeng knarfeng Hi, totally missed this somehow. I would like to be added if possible, even as a backup. Thanks in advance, and if not, no worries. :thumbsup:
Have to check and see if the order has been placed.

Reactions: mb>

You got in under the wire for one knife.

OK folks we're done taking change order requests. The order has been placed and is locked in for 446 knives.

Additional information will be posted here when we have it.

Here's the latest, taken from Frank's opening post in the order thread:
GEC has set a production target of early 4th Quarter. We as individuals will make our purchases from Mike's web site sometime shortly before the knives are produced. When Mike is ready to take our orders, Gary and I will contact each member via PM.

knarfeng knarfeng

Hey knarfeng knarfeng , Peregrin Peregrin ...Im writing the tube blurb today for perusal and editing.
Could you refresh my memory on the format and sizing....there were some dimensions mentioned....although I imagine that the printer could make those adjustments..?
Cheers

You are probably better off to call GEC and discuss this with Sue. She will be the one finalizing the graphic items. But the label sizes are generally 2"x4".

You are probably better off to call GEC and discuss this with Sue. She will be the one finalizing the graphic items. But the label sizes are generally 2"x4".
2x4 gotcha...I'll do me best.. Thanks for the advice...i'll email it...cheers.

I hope the tube blurb isn’t going to be printed in Australian.
I thought you guys wanted ancient klingon....doooh gunna have to start all over.:p

Are you going to post your blurb for all to see and read before the knife comes out?

Well, if it's drivel (silly and irrelevant or inaccurate talk) that would be reason enough not to buy the knife. The tube is just as important as the knife in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back