2019 GEC 86 Oil Field Jack and Forum Knife Picture Thread

Any idea how much the weight dropped to with the one blade mod

IMG_0810-1.jpg

ZVTb4N3.jpg
871taQY.jpg

Found this in the mailbox today all I can say is wow! Can’t find anything wrong with basically perfect! Even flush half stops which I don’t really care about but is always a nice touch. Pulls about a nice snappy and smooth 6. Include ole faithful for a size comparison.

I'm super pumped for these! Thankful I lucked out into getting one of the "extras". This may bump the eureka jack outta my pocket.

Just got this Beautiful GEC leather belt slip and I’m very impressed it’s a nice slip.
Fits like it was made for it:thumbsup: and it’s a snug fit but not to tight and enough of the knife protrudes to easily remove from the sheath.
WOLACFB.jpg

k0F0Chm.jpg

Killin me with those pictures! All look great btw. Is that the small slip or larger one? Probably a dumb question.

Last edited:
Killin me with those pictures! All look great btw. Is that the small slip or larger one? Probably a dumb question.
LOL Thanks !
Actually that’s a good question and it’s a small. Almost ordered a large but after reviewing the dimensions went with the small and glad I did it’s perfect. This Gec leather belt slip is well made to I was very impressed.

LOL Thanks !
Actually that’s a good question and it’s a small. Almost ordered a large but after reviewing the dimensions went with the small and glad I did it’s perfect. This Gec leather belt slip is well made to I was very impressed.
Thanx for sharing that...

I've been thinking of getting one as well and now I think I'll toss one in the cart if it's available when I get my next GEC.

Thanx for sharing that...

I've been thinking of getting one as well and now I think I'll toss one in the cart if it's available when I get my next GEC.
Your welcome my friend and that’s exactly why I posted it . If you don’t like the pocket carry for this a Gec belt slip is a nice way to go and a beautiful one at that .

Back