2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

Either way looks good to me on this pattern...I'd take one of each! :D

922213-stl-ant-green1.jpg

922213-autumn-gold.jpg

Any reliable guesses as to when they should start arriving at retailers? I'm anxious to get one, myself. The samples I've seen of jigged calico bone look very attractive..

Any reliable guesses as to when they should start arriving at retailers? I'm anxious to get one, myself. The samples I've seen of jigged calico bone look very attractive..
The TSA SFO calico bone knife pre-orders are all spoken for. You will have to buy one on Evil-bay.

I have a pre-order on the #92 Northfield Camel bone knife. I wish it came in single spear blade - dark blue camel bone - no bolster -- I only ordered one #92 knife. If they came in single blade , I would of ordered every one.

The one place I contacted would not take pre-orders.... :rolleyes:

as much as I would like to have one of these, I'm not going to pay middleman markup for one. Too many other really nice knives out there to get into a buying (scalping?) frenzy.

92s-488x1024.jpg

Has GEC ever put the Hotdog on a knife with jigged bone covers?

The older 36’s come to mind.

You are correct! A quick google search of the 36 revealed pics of jigged bone with a hot dog shield.

It looked fine to me. I wasn’t going to miss out on a calico jigged bone 92 just because of the hot dog shield. Is it my favorite? No. But it’s not a deal breaker for me on the right knife.

You are correct! A quick google search of the 36 revealed pics of jigged bone with a hot dog shield.

It looked fine to me. I wasn’t going to miss out on a calico jigged bone 92 just because of the hot dog shield. Is it my favorite? No. But it’s not a deal breaker for me on the right knife.

Yeah, the only shield that I think can ruin a knife is the Tidioute shield... and even then, it can work.

C7PVjlB.jpg

Funny thing... That's my favorite shield.
I'd take the TIDIOUTE and UN-X-LD shields on every knife.

FWIW, I really like those shields as well.

I dislike the “hot dog,” and whenever I see a bar shield I think, “what’s the point?”

Back