2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

So...you're the guy to blame for my addiction:)

In all honesty, I have to say Thank You for the influence you had on Bill to make the Eureka.

I love traditional folders - some more than others - but the 92 has always "spoken to me" for some reason.

In my opinion it's the perfect marriage between elegance and function. The unique curves, and utilitarian blade combination set it apart from any other pattern. While I generally prefer clip blades over spears, no other traditional blade would have contributed to the overall aesthetics as well as this one does.

My favorite view is of the original (coping on mark side) Eureka Jack with both blades closed.

I love this knife. Thank you sir!

Here's what I've got so far...
paEmofR.jpg
WOW Ryan!!! very nice and very impressive:cool::cool::cool:^^^

So, if you had to pick a favorite ....?
I could make a good argument for any of them to be my favorite, but I won't pussy-foot...

The Autumn gold jigged bone is my favorite to look at and manhandle. GEC could make each and every knife with those handles until the end of time, and it would not wear on me.

However, the ebony (top row 2nd from the right) is my favorite overall. It was gifted by a very generous fellow, and a great all-around guy!

In all honesty, I have to say Thank You for the influence you had on Bill to make the Eureka.

I love traditional folders - some more than others - but the 92 has always "spoken to me" for some reason.

In my opinion it's the perfect marriage between elegance and function. The unique curves, and utilitarian blade combination set it apart from any other pattern. While I generally prefer clip blades over spears, no other traditional blade would have contributed to the overall aesthetics as well as this one does.

My favorite view is of the original (coping on mark side) Eureka Jack with both blades closed.

paEmofR.jpg
Wow Ryan that is quite a group!!

Received my stag yesterday and was lucky to be able to pick a nice one.

View attachment 1218264View attachment 1218265 View attachment 1218266View attachment 1218267

Very NICE Stag on that one, very fortunate indeed, well done!

Due to how CK is now distributing his Stag, I am rather anxious with what I will end up with, I can only trust that he will pick out a good one for me. He didn't do so bad on the last one he sent me.

paEmofR.jpg

An epic and enviable collection, Ryan! Such a pleasure to witness. I think I have to agree with some of the other sentiments floating around here, the barehead look really suits this pattern well.

Impressive :thumbsup:

My favorite view is of the original (coping

paEmofR.jpg

Impressive :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Stag #92s are up again. I just snagged one and there is at least one left. This GEC dealer supports Bladeforums. Happy Hunting ! Many hours later Stag #92s still up for sale. Amazing ! I check at 7am and one was still up. All gone now.

Last edited:
Nice find !
Also another well known and much respected BF dealer has them in stock.
Collector knives :thumbsup:
That is whom I was referring to without breaking blade forum rules. Hours much later , at least one Sambar Stag is still for sale. Amazing !

That is whom I was referring to without breaking blade forum rules. Hours much later , at least one Sambar Stag is still for sale. Amazing !
I believe you can mention a dealer if it’s a Blade forum dealer. I could be wrong and if so my apologies.
Mike at Collectors knives is a great dealer and couldn’t help not to mention he had the goods :)

Really would like this with a large clip blade, and the coping or lambs foot. Just personal preference. Hoping that other older patterns will be run off again at some point.

I just got off the CollectorKnives web-sight. CKs still has Sambar Stag #92 Eureka Jack knives for sale. As long as my Stag #92 does not have any cracks or defects , I'm cool. I have not bought a knife from CKs in 3 months. I prefer blessing the smaller dealers. I was shocked getting a heads up from CKs. The price was right too. I had to snag one. I am passing the word to other Groups and knife forums. I get a head rush helping others find the knife of their dreams. I checked CKs at 7am and one was still left. All gone now.

Last edited:
I just got off the CollectorKnives web-sight. CKs still has Sambar Stag #92 Eureka Jack knives for sale. As long as my Stag #92 does not have any cracks or defects , I'm cool. I have not bought a knife from CKs in 3 months. I prefer blessing the smaller dealers. I was shocked getting a heads up from CKs. The price was right too. I had to snag one. I am passing the word to other Groups and knife forums. I get a head rush helping others find the knife of their dreams.
Mike is gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. I recently got the notice for my stag and completed the order. Now just waiting for it to arrive. Much luck with yours. I already have two of the Camel bone editions. May have to part with one of them but they are so darn beautiful....

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

I just got off the CollectorKnives web-sight. CKs still has Sambar Stag #92 Eureka Jack knives for sale. As long as my Stag #92 does not have any cracks or defects , I'm cool. I have not bought a knife from CKs in 3 months. I prefer blessing the smaller dealers. I was shocked getting a heads up from CKs. The price was right too. I had to snag one. I am passing the word to other Groups and knife forums. I get a head rush helping others find the knife of their dreams.
It's so hard for me to get a knife from CK and never get a notice.It seems only a very special few get the grabs. I gave up on them.

I have not bought a knife from CKs in 3 months. I prefer blessing the smaller dealers. I was shocked getting a heads up from CKs. The price was right too.

I am trying to get a bit smaller as I have been on low-carb for a few weeks. It is not easy for someone that loves food. :D Other than that my wife has taken sabbatical, so it's not getting any smaller than me shrink wrapping in my garage here - but we (I) appreciate the business very much. You were on the "Notify" list, so you got notified. I hope the knife that is sitting fist in line when your label comes up - is your dream knife. We have worked for years to put a system in place that tracks and provides access to what our customers want; while making the process completely fair across the board. Lately events have arisen that take priority away from a very time-consuming task of taking 3-4 individual pictures of every stag knife and then entering each option on the website. It takes 10 minutes to put a normal product up - putting up 25 stag knives would take at least 3 hours for me. And I must have every one in stock; which these days with GEC may take 2 weeks on many runs. By that time the folks that ask me to hold them one have gotten worried and given up on me. So, please rest assured, I will always do everything I can do within the restraints I am currently bound - whether by policy or by the days circumstances.

It's so hard for me to get a knife from CK and never get a notice.It seems only a very special few get the grabs. I gave up on them.

I cannot even fathom what would give anyone that impression. Our reserve system is automated and excludes nobody - ever. But, if you wish to discuss what the issues may be - we have a toll free number, a contact forum, and an email address listed.

Back