2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

:thumbsup::cool:

IMG_9678.jpg

I love the 92. I am a one blade guy, and so far everything in this run is gonna be 2 blade. I would like to have a spear blade to compare to the wharncliffe that I have now.
For some reason all of the stag 92's that I have seen from the last run have had great examples of stag. Just lucky in that run.

waVWnrH.jpg

I love the 92. I am a one blade guy, and so far everything in this run is gonna be 2 blade. I would like to have a spear blade to compare to the wharncliffe that I have now.
For some reason all of the stag 92's that I have seen from the last run have had great examples of stag. Just lucky in that run.

waVWnrH.jpg
I pre-ordered a #92 Camel bone. If GEC had of offered this #92 run in single blade , I would of ordered one of each. I hear they are making 700 pieces each. That sounds insane to me. GEC only made 600 pieces each on the Rams foot #93 knives. I believe the dealers will be stuck with a mess of knives with the #92s. 250 pieces on the #92 two blades and 450 pieces on the single blades , would of been a much smarter option.

I will be in for one of the northfield camel bones, even though the jigged red tidioutes look superb. Just like the polished blade and the swedge a little more. Like on every new gec, l'm hoping for a good (little over medium) spring action.

I pre-ordered a #92 Camel bone. If GEC had of offered this #92 run in single blade , I would of ordered one of each. I hear they are making 700 pieces each. That sounds insane to me. GEC only made 600 pieces each on the Rams foot #93 knives. I believe the dealers will be stuck with a mess of knives with the #92s. 250 pieces on the #92 two blades and 450 pieces on the single blades , would of been a much smarter option.
700’s is the new 600’s which was the new 500’s. We all thought that runs of 500 for each option were too high, but a few knives in stock for a few weeks doesn’t hurt the dealers and when we check back a few months later they are gone. Who knows, we may see runs of 1000 for each option in a few years.

These 92’s will be even more popular than the 93’s.

Last edited:
I sure hope I am fast enough to grab a 92 with the Orleans shield. It’s looking like a great knife.

I highly doubt any 92’s will be left on dealer shelves. The older 92’s hardly come up for sale so it leads me to believe these will be hot. Plus, it seems GEC continues to be HOT among new comers to traditional knives. I was actually shocked to see how fast the 93’s went.

The reverse orleans shield was a very popular option for the 2019 forum knife, and while only a minority of bladeforum voting members had the vision and wisdom to lobby and vote for it, in the end the great wizards that draft the rune scrolls that become GEC releases decided to make it happen.

I predict the 92’s sell out like lightning. Especially anything with a reverse orleans.

Those red bones do look great with that shield. I so wish they were single blade, though. Have to see if I can resist the urge to fight for one when they are released. My wallet says don't even think about it. Oddly, same thing it said with the 29s that I didn't want but bought one of anyway.

I would of bought one of each if they were single blade. I predict some #92s will sell out , but 10 to 15% will be left over. All will be sold by two years.

Back