2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GEC-ILLUSTRATED-4.jpg

I’m probably in the minority on this, but I was hoping the coping blade would be in front of the spear. I like my two blades to open from the same side. I know others have had concerns about one blocking the other too much.

That Elderberry jig bone looks better every time I see a picture, hope they don't sell out to quick but I'm sure they will

I’m probably in the minority on this, but I was hoping the coping blade would be in front of the spear. I like my two blades to open from the same side. I know others have had concerns about one blocking the other too much.

Same here. I believe the 2013 run was that way, but I missed out and have been waiting since. Being able to score one or two of these will ease the pain of having the secondary on the, um...wrong side. :p;):D

Oval is going to look great on the micarta :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you for not using the hotdog GEC!

I'm hoping that the coping blade is nice and thin, it looks like it will be good for carving. At 1⅞ inches it is a good length.

Back