2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

Here's a blue camel 78 with houndstooth shield.. how cool would that be on a eureka jack!

ejorhJv.jpg

Bottom is black camel Fremont Jack. Some were all black. Some of the 78's were all blue.

I3EIPiD.jpg

Last edited:
I passed on the jigged bone. I love the color, but it's not my favorite jiggin pattern. I am hoping for stag. Also, like others have said, if it's purple camel bone then I'm in.

Might be a blessing in disguise and now you can look forward to the next release :thumbsup:
My goodness yall give up so easy. GEC started sending out #92 Eureka knives since last Thursday or Friday. About 4 maybe 5 GEC dealers posted new knives on Monday. The first batches always disappear in minutes. Then everybody freaks out and goes to Evil-bay. Those elderberry #92 Eureka Jacks will be popping up for another two weeks. Some of the small GEC dealers might receive their first/only batch from a week to a week & a half from now. I have not bought mine yet and I aint worried a bit. Everybody gives up after the first week. I got clobbered last year. I check the GEC dealers about 5 times a day. I love to help others find their dream knives too. "Knife Hunting" is how you play the game , but I still come up ziltch sometimes.

My goodness yall give up so easy. GEC started sending out #92 Eureka knives since last Thursday or Friday. About 4 maybe 5 GEC dealers posted new knives on Monday. The first batches always disappear in minutes. Then everybody freaks out and goes to Evil-bay. Those elderberry #92 Eureka Jacks will be popping up for another two weeks. Some of the small GEC dealers might receive their first/only batch from a week to a week & a half from now. I have not bought mine yet and I aint worried a bit. Everybody gives up after the first week. I got clobbered last year. I check the GEC dealers about 5 times a day. I love to help others find their dream knives too. "Knife Hunting" is how you play the game , but I still come up ziltch sometimes.
:eek: Nobody said anything about giving up... I just missed this drop. On the 29's I got 2 or 3 emails from the same vendor saying they were in stock. This was over a period of a week or two.
The way I see it, I'll either get one, or I won't. :cool: I'd like to have one, but it's not as if I don't have others on my "list".... I appreciate the way we all help each other find what we need. I try to check on these off and on throughout the day, so I'm sure something will turn up. :thumbsup:

edit:.... also, I'm not fixated on elderberry. One of the other handle materials would suit me just fine... or as Wyatt said in the movie... "that would suit me right down to the ground".... :)

as a humorous aside... on the first fleabay page there were at least 7 of these elderberrys for sale. One was about double price, the others were closer to sale price. I guess that's "the 'murican way".... :rolleyes:

as a humorous aside... on the first fleabay page there were at least 7 of these elderberrys for sale. One was about double price, the others were closer to sale price. I guess that's "the 'murican way".... :rolleyes:
Yup... and those were from an authorized GEC dealer too. :rolleyes:
I wonder if GEC is okay with those selling practices???

Not sure if you were addressing me about giving up lol . I never intended on getting the Elderberry so really didn’t give up . Me personally I love the hunt when I’m after something I want :)
And I live by this :D
YszyG6G.jpg

Not right
This has been discussed before. Opinions vary, but how would it be legal, or even ethical, for a manufacturer to dictate to a dealer how that dealer may and may not sell his product? Every dealer buys product from Great Eastern Cutlery, then puts a markup on it to arrive at the sale price. If the markup is too high, the market will correct that. If it is too low, then there is nothing wrong with asking the market what it will pay.

This has been discussed before. Opinions vary, but how would it be legal, or even ethical, for a manufacturer to dictate to a dealer how that dealer may and may not sell his product? Every dealer buys product from Great Eastern Cutlery, then puts a markup on it to arrive at the sale price. If the markup is too high, the market will correct that. If it is too low, then there is nothing wrong with asking the market what it will pay.
I tend to agree with this. These are not basic needs that are being priced beyond consumer ability to pay. These are luxury items, and the market is dictating that these can fetch a premium right now. Not much different in my eyes to buying a drink at a restaurant for the same price as the bottle of the same next door at the liquor store. Both places bought from the same manufacturer.

Back